New Hampshire Moms

Cafe Kelly
Favorite State Park
August 4, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Which state park is your favorite?

Where is it located?

Tell us some of your favorite things about the park!

Join us in the  New Hampshire Moms group!

Replies

• lasombrs
    August 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM

We havent been to any state parks yet I don't think. We really want to go to Pawtuckaway but I am a little put off by the cost. I wish more NH parks were dog friendly too. We mainly stick to the dog park in Raymond for hiking and playing etc since the dog is allowed and they have fields and trails and a horseshoe pit area no one is ever at that my son has decided is good to dig at behind the pits lol

• lillucky8
    Jen
    August 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    Pawtuckaway is nice. I havent been to a state park in a while, probably more next yr so both kids can enjoy it
  • xomrs.chase
    August 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I havent been to one in a really long time. I honestly cant remember the names.

• lasombrs
    August 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

i lied lol. i forgot the place we go to the beach is a state park lol

Odiorne Point State Park

it has a science center and a play ground a beach

• megs2boys
    August 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Otter Brook State Park in Keene! It is a very nice lake with a huge dam, tons of grass and room to run around for the kiddo's. A creek to play in and lots of picnic tables and grilling areas, great for parties or just a day of swimming!

• rosemagic01
    August 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

We've been meaning to check out the clough state park but we always get destracted when we want to go check it out. Hopefully some day! 

• Karen_Dover
    August 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

We just discovered Wentworth State Park in Wolfeboro (my profile picture was taken there). It's only $4 to get in, the water is clean, there's a playground, bathrooms, picnic tables with grills, and a fantastic view! It's definitely a great place to bring kids and spend a full day.

New Hampshire Moms