Thank you for joining North Carolina Moms!
Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around North Carolina.
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
North Carolina Mom Signatures
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
Hi my name is Stacy and i have two kids age 4 and 5. My family and I just moved t Jacksonville Nc about two weeks ago and i would love to get to know some new people! I am a very social person and im just looking to make some new friends for myself and my children. Send me a message if you would like to get together!
Hi Stacy, I'm Haley I live in the Jacksonville area as well. Been here a little over a year now. I have a daughter she is 4 months :) it's nice to meet you!
Hi everyone I'm Haley, I'm a sahm of a beautiful 4 month old baby girl. We have lived in the Jacksonville area of NC for a little over a year now, Moved here from the west coast, it's such a difference but I love it here. I would love to find girls with kids around the same age as my baby girl to maybe have some play dates or something :)
February 28 at 8:16 PM
My name is Alesha Wells! I currently live in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a loving husband, and two handsome boys who are 6 and 5. How could I forget our handsome little guy Cooper, our 2 year old Cocker Spaniel. I have been a stay home mom since 2007!! However, I have been working from home in the healthcare industry since 2011, and enjoy networking and meeting other moms who either work from home, or who are stay home moms! I am looking forward to meeting some wonderful people in this group! :)