Thank you for joining North Carolina Moms!
Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around North Carolina.
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
North Carolina Mom Signatures
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
September 17, 2014 at 8:23 AMMorning. It's been a long time. Lol. But here I am back again. I'm Shawnna. Three boys, 22, 8 and 7. Living in Fayetteville, NC.
by MoMoF_7October 23, 2014 at 1:29 PM
My name is Stacy orginally from New York and have been living in Knightdale, NC for 16 years now. I have 6 children 4 girls ages 23, 16, twin 8 year olds and two boys 26 (stepson), and a 10 year old tomorrow. I am current going to school for my Medical Assisting degree.
hi all. I am Arwen. I just moved to Concord from south Charlotte. my son is currently up in NY with his dad, but i get him mostly in the summer. I moved in with my boyfriend and his daughter that he has full time. I am basically her main caregiver since i spend most of the time with her, due to his work schedule. I am looking for moms around town that same aged kids. Autumn is 11 and in 5th grade.
hi I am in Concord too.
Quoting hhmommy1223: Im in Concord. Im a michigan transplant.
Quoting m.garcia21: Hello my name is maria i live in concord nc i have two baby girls one is three the other is 11 mo. I joined this site bc i am relatively new here and would like to make some friends and maybe get some play dates for the kiddos.
Hi my name is Nichole and I live in eastern nc and have a 1 yr old and would love to make friends with other mothers. Most of my friends do not have small children and the ones that do live out of town. We are looking for moms with babies close by so my son can have playmates and so mommy can have adult time too!
I'm Kitty and I'm a mom of 2 and a stepmom to 2 more, ages 19, 15, 8, and 3.
I live in Concord, which is NE of Charlotte, and I LOVE it here. I'm currently a SAHM, with my youngest being at home all the time and my oldest being in elementary school. My husband's youngest is a sophmore in HS, and his oldest goes to college in Hickory.
I'm a photographer, painter, and runner. I completed my first half marathon last November and have been running since last April. I prefer trail running, especially at the Whitewater Center. I'm also a triathlete, having completed 3 triathlons last year, with another 4 to complete this year.