Thank you for joining North Carolina Moms!
Meet moms from your area, share events and happenings and get to know others from around North Carolina.
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
North Carolina Mom Signatures
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
by LNLMommyThursday at 9:52 PMWow, 8 kids?? How do you manage? I need pointers-DH and I have 5 between the two of us
Hi Jean... Welcome!! I have a stepon who is 11. Interesting age, huh?? :) He is one of soon to be 8 kids in the family
Hi, My name is Jean and I live in NC. I have an eleven year old boy.
by LNLMommyThursday at 9:53 PMHi all!
I'm Kelli, 27yo old, married with 5 kids. I'm in Winston Salem and I'm looking forward to expanding my circle of friends!
Friday at 4:47 AM
Hi all, My name is Vanessa I am from Monroe nc, Im a mom to 5 wonderfully goofy and hardheaded kids, I have a degree in IT solutions and run my own online technical support service geared towards helping small to midsize businesses focus on creating and marketing there products while we handle the rest. I love it because I make my own hours, I work from my home office so i am always with my kids! My Husband Tommy and I enjoy the outdoors Camping, Four Wheelin, Jet skiing, boogie boarding, hiking as well as other fun stuff such as dancing, kickboxing, Shopping, we play alot of video games. We try to make our lives as intresting, fun and exciting as possible because you only live once. Hoping to meet some new friends that share some of the same intrests! :)
by klmom2Yesterday at 10:37 PMNew to the group, I'm Louise, I have a teenage son who will be a high school senior next year and I am looking. forwrd to him becoming a little more independent as he ventures into the world of higher education.
I am looking forward to sharing insightful ideas with everyone here.