Is anyone going??

Replies

• krs_tristan
    October 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    Never heard of it. What is it?
  • Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM

It is a festival for the Mullet (fish).

DH and I went there on a date once, earlier in our relationship. I was feeling sick the next day and I texted and told him about it. He said maybe I had caught mullet fever. I googled to my hearts content, convinced that I was dying. He went off and told everyone how gullible I am, because mullet fever doesnt even exist!!!! 

Quoting krs_tristan:

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM

laughing

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

DH and I went there on a date once, earlier in our relationship. I was feeling sick the next day and I texted and told him about it. He said maybe I had caught mullet fever. I googled to my hearts content, convinced that I was dying. He went off and told everyone how gullible I am, because mullet fever doesnt even exist!!!! 

Quoting krs_tristan:

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM

We won't be going...we have littles going to cookie university this weekend at Campbell.  Gearing up for girlscout cookie time!  =D

• Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    Lol, oh shush!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

laughing

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting krs_tristan:

• Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    Where do you live?! I have nobody to buy Girl Scout cookies from.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

We won't be going...we have littles going to cookie university this weekend at Campbell.  Gearing up for girlscout cookie time!  =D

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Don't feel bad.  One time our male cat gave birth to kittens.  I was googling "male cat gives birth" I just couldn't come to terms with the fact that we were wrong about his gender for over a year.  lol

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Lol, oh shush!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

laughing

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting krs_tristan:

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM

We are in granville county, north of raleigh.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Where do you live?! I have nobody to buy Girl Scout cookies from.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

• MamaPeanut
    October 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM
    Omg, where is this???!!!

I got so excited at first because I thought of the hairstyle! I would SO go to a festival for THAT! So gloriously 80's!!
  • Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM
    That's what I thought t first!!!!!!

It's in swansboro, I believe.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Omg, where is this???!!!

I got so excited at first because I thought of the hairstyle! I would SO go to a festival for THAT! So gloriously 80's!!

North Carolina Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN