Is anyone going??

Replies

• krs_tristan
    October 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    Never heard of it. What is it?
  • Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM

It is a festival for the Mullet (fish).

DH and I went there on a date once, earlier in our relationship. I was feeling sick the next day and I texted and told him about it. He said maybe I had caught mullet fever. I googled to my hearts content, convinced that I was dying. He went off and told everyone how gullible I am, because mullet fever doesnt even exist!!!! 

Quoting krs_tristan:

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM

laughing

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

DH and I went there on a date once, earlier in our relationship. I was feeling sick the next day and I texted and told him about it. He said maybe I had caught mullet fever. I googled to my hearts content, convinced that I was dying. He went off and told everyone how gullible I am, because mullet fever doesnt even exist!!!! 

Quoting krs_tristan:

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM

We won't be going...we have littles going to cookie university this weekend at Campbell.  Gearing up for girlscout cookie time!  =D

• Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    Lol, oh shush!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

laughing

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting krs_tristan:

• Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    Where do you live?! I have nobody to buy Girl Scout cookies from.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

We won't be going...we have littles going to cookie university this weekend at Campbell.  Gearing up for girlscout cookie time!  =D

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Don't feel bad.  One time our male cat gave birth to kittens.  I was googling "male cat gives birth" I just couldn't come to terms with the fact that we were wrong about his gender for over a year.  lol

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Lol, oh shush!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

laughing

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting krs_tristan:

• JustThe10ofUs
    October 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM

We are in granville county, north of raleigh.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Where do you live?! I have nobody to buy Girl Scout cookies from.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

• MamaPeanut
    October 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM
    Omg, where is this???!!!

I got so excited at first because I thought of the hairstyle! I would SO go to a festival for THAT! So gloriously 80's!!
  • Rain2Rinse
    October 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM
    That's what I thought t first!!!!!!

It's in swansboro, I believe.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Omg, where is this???!!!

I got so excited at first because I thought of the hairstyle! I would SO go to a festival for THAT! So gloriously 80's!!

North Carolina Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts