North Carolina Moms

IncognitoOne
Hahaha! The best thing just happened....
September 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM
DH, sitting topless and holding Christlynn, was talking to me and not really watching her, and out of the blue......

*gulpgulpcry*

She latched on to his boob and was trying to eat...haha!

Bet he learns to wear a shirt.

Replies

• Slayton723
    September 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Lmao that is awesome!
  • IncognitoOne
    September 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    It makes it even better that the boys were watching. I don't nurse her in front of them, I give her breastmilk in a bottle or go to my room (because of the comment from my 4 year old at the hospital) so they started laughing really loud and Keaton says "Ewww daddy! Not you too!!"

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!
  • kellynh
    by kellynh
    September 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    Rotfl... Love it!!!
  • Slayton723
    September 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    Hahahaha I missed what your 4yo said at the hospital but that is too awesome

Quoting IncognitoOne:

It makes it even better that the boys were watching. I don't nurse her in front of them, I give her breastmilk in a bottle or go to my room (because of the comment from my 4 year old at the hospital) so they started laughing really loud and Keaton says "Ewww daddy! Not you too!!"

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!

• MamaPeanut
    September 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    Hahaha!

Dry tap sweety! Lol
  • JennMcBride
    September 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Lol Garrett did this to my dh too.
  • anjones09
    September 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    Lol!
  • IncognitoOne
    September 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    He walked in the room after DH picked them up from school and said "Ewww! Mom!! Don't feed her with that!"

Yeah, thanks kid, lol.

Quoting Slayton723:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!

• NatalieMH
    September 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Haha!
  • Slayton723
    September 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Bahaha I would have asked him how do you think you ate when you were little : p

Quoting IncognitoOne:

He walked in the room after DH picked them up from school and said "Ewww! Mom!! Don't feed her with that!"

Yeah, thanks kid, lol.

Quoting Slayton723:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!

North Carolina Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts