North Carolina Moms

IncognitoOne
Hahaha! The best thing just happened....
September 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM
DH, sitting topless and holding Christlynn, was talking to me and not really watching her, and out of the blue......

*gulpgulpcry*

She latched on to his boob and was trying to eat...haha!

Bet he learns to wear a shirt.

Replies

• Slayton723
    September 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Lmao that is awesome!
  • IncognitoOne
    September 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    It makes it even better that the boys were watching. I don't nurse her in front of them, I give her breastmilk in a bottle or go to my room (because of the comment from my 4 year old at the hospital) so they started laughing really loud and Keaton says "Ewww daddy! Not you too!!"

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!
  • kellynh
    by kellynh
    September 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    Rotfl... Love it!!!
  • Slayton723
    September 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    Hahahaha I missed what your 4yo said at the hospital but that is too awesome

Quoting IncognitoOne:

It makes it even better that the boys were watching. I don't nurse her in front of them, I give her breastmilk in a bottle or go to my room (because of the comment from my 4 year old at the hospital) so they started laughing really loud and Keaton says "Ewww daddy! Not you too!!"

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!

• MamaPeanut
    September 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM
    Hahaha!

Dry tap sweety! Lol
  • JennMcBride
    September 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Lol Garrett did this to my dh too.
  • anjones09
    September 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    Lol!
  • IncognitoOne
    September 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    He walked in the room after DH picked them up from school and said "Ewww! Mom!! Don't feed her with that!"

Yeah, thanks kid, lol.

Quoting Slayton723:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!

• NatalieMH
    September 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Haha!
  • Slayton723
    September 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM
    Bahaha I would have asked him how do you think you ate when you were little : p

Quoting IncognitoOne:

He walked in the room after DH picked them up from school and said "Ewww! Mom!! Don't feed her with that!"

Yeah, thanks kid, lol.

Quoting Slayton723:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Slayton723:

Lmao that is awesome!

North Carolina Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN