Pennsylvania Moms

TerriC
(2/1) Do you
by TerriC
February 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

use coupons?  If so, are you an extreme couponer?

Replies

• Vertical15
    February 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I'm not extreme but I coupon.  I couponed at the grocery store this morning.  Very rare thing to find me without a coupon!

• cafay
    by cafay
    February 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I trry to coupon. But I can find it frustrating.We used to get the paper just for the coupons, but they never had them for things we use. We don't do processed food and I wasnt finding coupons for stuff that wasnt. And for stuff I do use, it always had coupons for things that you had to buy 2 or 3 of. Like Tide. I LOVE Tide, but I'm not gonna spend 40 bucks on it at one time either.But if I can find coupons for stuff, I do .

• steelcrazy
    February 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I do use coupons, but am not even close to being an extreme couponer.  I really don't have time for that.  In all honesty, a lot of the stuff that I buy doesn't have coupons for it and I don't see the point to buying things that you don't use/need just because you can get a great deal on it.  That seems silly to me and very wasteful.

• lalasmama2007
    February 1, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I use coupons, but I am in no way an extreme couponer.

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    February 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Same here.  I check on line or in the paper for coupons in stores that I will be going to.

Quoting Vertical15:

I'm not extreme but I coupon.  I couponed at the grocery store this morning.  Very rare thing to find me without a coupon!

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    February 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Yes, the coupons where you have to buy mutliple are so annoying.  LOL

Quoting cafay:

I trry to coupon. But I can find it frustrating.We used to get the paper just for the coupons, but they never had them for things we use. We don't do processed food and I wasnt finding coupons for stuff that wasnt. And for stuff I do use, it always had coupons for things that you had to buy 2 or 3 of. Like Tide. I LOVE Tide, but I'm not gonna spend 40 bucks on it at one time either.But if I can find coupons for stuff, I do .

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    February 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I agree, I will not cut a coupon if it isn't something I use or need.  I hate getting in line behind an extreme couponer!  lol

Quoting steelcrazy:

I do use coupons, but am not even close to being an extreme couponer.  I really don't have time for that.  In all honesty, a lot of the stuff that I buy doesn't have coupons for it and I don't see the point to buying things that you don't use/need just because you can get a great deal on it.  That seems silly to me and very wasteful.

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    February 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Ditto.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I use coupons, but I am in no way an extreme couponer.

• campingmomof4
    February 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I use coupons for the items I use.   No I am not an extreme couponer.  I don't buy 200 candy bars because I have that many coupons to get them for nothing. 

• MichelleMc
    February 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I use coupons but can't me extreme. I won't change brands just to use a coupon. I can't see how that makes it a savings. Also, I don't have the time to sit & do it. If I didn't work ( and I don't have little ones ) I could maybe do it. But bying papers, spending time online, finding all the websites, going to multiple stores with the deals ( then making sure the gas savings was worth it ) Nah.

Pennsylvania Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN