Pennsylvania Moms

courtneyann29
Your next vacation...
December 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM

..where will it be?  Do you have it planned yet?  Are you just dreaming? ;)

Replies

• MichelleMc
    December 7, 2012 at 8:57 AM

We are going to do a big camping trip for our anniversary. Our son will have just left for OSUT ( basic training & training for his "job" ) about a week before.  Kayaking, bikes, camping & geocaching.

Big vacation, well we will see what is going on where our son gets stationed. If he gets stationed in Germany, that will be it! LOL.

• TurboMom81
    December 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM

We want to go to the shore for a week.  We are thinking maybe The Outer Banks, or Ocean City, MD

• courtneyann29
    December 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Fun!  Will you stay in PA?  Do you tent camp or do you have a camper?

A friend of mine's hubby is in the Army.  They are considering Germany for the next station.  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

We are going to do a big camping trip for our anniversary. Our son will have just left for OSUT ( basic training & training for his "job" ) about a week before.  Kayaking, bikes, camping & geocaching.

Big vacation, well we will see what is going on where our son gets stationed. If he gets stationed in Germany, that will be it! LOL.

• courtneyann29
    December 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I am craving some beach time, as well.  We were on the west coast of Florida earlier this year..it is absolutely gorgeous!  We might head back there if it's too costly to visit my sister. 

Quoting TurboMom81:

We want to go to the shore for a week.  We are thinking maybe The Outer Banks, or Ocean City, MD

• deputygirls28
    December 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    It's in February but not in PA. We are thinking about at some point in the summer we are gonna get some of our other friends with kids to come with us to a house in the poconos
  • courtneyann29
    December 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

That sounds awesome!  I've always wanted to do a big vacation with my sisters family or some family friends.  It seems no one is ever available at the time we are..or we are just visitng family so we can't afford another vacation.  Sigh.. :)

Quoting deputygirls28:

It's in February but not in PA. We are thinking about at some point in the summer we are gonna get some of our other friends with kids to come with us to a house in the poconos

• deputygirls28
    December 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    Yea we were gonna do it earlier this year but my husband and I figured I would have more fun AFTER I had the baby!!! Some of the houses up there are really nice with some good space and game rooms which would be awesome!! But we have to "narrow down" our list. Most of our friends are married with kids so unless there's a castle to rent up there, we won't All be able to go

Quoting courtneyann29:

That sounds awesome!  I've always wanted to do a big vacation with my sisters family or some family friends.  It seems no one is ever available at the time we are..or we are just visitng family so we can't afford another vacation.  Sigh.. :)

Quoting deputygirls28:

• MichelleMc
    December 7, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Quoting courtneyann29:

Fun!  Will you stay in PA?  Do you tent camp or do you have a camper?

A friend of mine's hubby is in the Army.  They are considering Germany for the next station.  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

We plan to stay in PA. We had campers back to Tent. The campers got to away from the point. We do want to get maybe an A liner one day. SMALL, just walls, table & bed for the main points, rain & cold. But nothing more.

Yeah My son is going Army & has always wanted to go to Germany. Knows some German.

• DN0818
    by DN0818
    December 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM
    In March we are doing a road trip. We're going to TN for 2 days, then to TX for 2 days, and then we are heading to Arizona for a week. The AZ part is to check out the area we are thinking about moving to though...
  • StrawberryCool
    December 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM
    Not sure yet.

I may convince my mom to take miss priss for a week or a week so me and hubby can go to beach and have alonr time.

As we never have date night. And never had a honeymoon.

Pennsylvania Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN