Pennsylvania Moms

deputygirls28
Wolf lodge
November 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Has anyone been there? I think it's in the poconos area. It is the indoor water park and I guess sometimes they have other activities. If you went did you like it? Did the kids have fun?

My mom wanted to pay for a weekend there for us and the kids for my birthday but that's a lot of money for something my 3 year old may or may not like.

Replies

• MichelleMc
    November 19, 2012 at 8:24 AM

We aren't big on water parks, so it isn't a big deal for us. My Son went to one with scouts in Ohio, but wasn't impressed.

• OneToughMami
    November 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM

We talked about going a few times. It might be something we do in the winter one year.

• mumsy2three
    November 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Never been but we have discussed it and it's on our things to do list.

It looks like it would be fun.

• BradnonsMom
    November 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I walked around inside the lodge when it first opened. I think the waterpark is geared for older kids. My opinion is, it'is a lot of money if your kids aren't between the ages of 6-12.

• deputygirls28
    November 20, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Ok that's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Quoting BradnonsMom:

I walked around inside the lodge when it first opened. I think the waterpark is geared for older kids. My opinion is, it'is a lot of money if your kids aren't between the ages of 6-12.

• vallhk
    by vallhk
    November 20, 2012 at 10:43 AM

no, the furthest we've gone is knoebels

• tazmidgiefairy
    November 30, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    Never heard of it
  • vallhk
    by vallhk
    November 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM

no never heard of it, sounds fun though

• babybutastink
    December 1, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I know people who have gone.  I havent taken my kids there yet.  Its supposed to be expensive but a good time.

Pennsylvania Moms