10/12 What's the
by TerriC
October 12, 2012 at 7:30 AM

best Birthday you remember having?

Replies

• courtneyann29
    October 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM

My 21st. ;)

Oh wait...I have to remember it?  Nevermind.  

just kidding.  Yes, I remember my 21st b day.  It was fun.  I went to dinner with my bf and a bunch of our friends.  On the way to dinner, we stopped at this redneck dive bar and had my first "official" shot..Goldschlager. lol  Not sure why we picked that.  Then we sat at the restaurant having fun drinks and moved to the bar when the restaurant part closed. :)

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 12, 2012 at 12:28 PM

LOL!  Hard to remember!  ;-)  I used to love goldschlager!

My 21st Bday was my most memorable as well.  My Mom actually pulled off a surpirse party, I was stunned.  I used to be quite the bowler, so for my 21st, she rented out this cute little bowling alley in Montrose, CA.  about 45 minutes from where I lived.  She had my friend take me there saying he had to pay someone money for a bolwing bet (common for us at the time).  So, him, my boyfriend (who shared my same Bday) all headed there never expecting the bolwing alley to be filled with our friends and family.  It was awesome.  Sadly, there isn't one picture.  I didn't being my camera because I thought we were going to pay a debt and leave.  =-(

Quoting courtneyann29:

My 21st. ;)

Oh wait...I have to remember it?  Nevermind.  

just kidding.  Yes, I remember my 21st b day.  It was fun.  I went to dinner with my bf and a bunch of our friends.  On the way to dinner, we stopped at this redneck dive bar and had my first "official" shot..Goldschlager. lol  Not sure why we picked that.  Then we sat at the restaurant having fun drinks and moved to the bar when the restaurant part closed. :)

• Vertical15
    October 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I don't know.  I certainly remember the worst LOL 

Myt husband proposed on one of my birthdays :)

• vallhk
    by vallhk
    October 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM

guess my 16th, i got a party that year was fun

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM
    What was the worst one?

Quoting Vertical15:

I don't know.  I certainly remember the worst LOL 

Myt husband proposed on one of my birthdays :)

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 13, 2012 at 3:56 PM
    That is nice. My 16th was low key but very nice. Two close friends, our boyfriends and my mom and sisters. Just hung out at home and ate. :-)

Quoting vallhk:

guess my 16th, i got a party that year was fun

Pennsylvania Moms