(10/11) What's the
by TerriC
October 11, 2012 at 7:25 AM

silliest thing you've seen lately?

Replies

• SahmTam
    by SahmTam
    October 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM

We just got back from a church convention in Myrtle Beach, SC. While we were there they had kids' classes and had a children's choir, which my kids were in.

When they performed my youngest was so funny. He doesn't try to be, but he lives in his own little world and doesn't even seem aware that he's in front of a big audience. LOL So he was swaying to the music and waving his arms and covering his ears during the louder parts of the music. And he kept sticking his tongue out in a funny way because he had his first (very!) loose tooth and was wiggling it with his tongue. My daughter was right beside him and she was so embarrassed by her brother! Haha!

• TurboMom81
    October 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    Last night at school they did a video tape simulation. In it you see me invent the "I don't have a stethoscope" dance.
  • TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 11, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I don't know what that is, but the thought of it is making me LOL!

Quoting TurboMom81:

Last night at school they did a video tape simulation. In it you see me invent the "I don't have a stethoscope" dance.

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM

laughing

Quoting SahmTam:

We just got back from a church convention in Myrtle Beach, SC. While we were there they had kids' classes and had a children's choir, which my kids were in.

When they performed my youngest was so funny. He doesn't try to be, but he lives in his own little world and doesn't even seem aware that he's in front of a big audience. LOL So he was swaying to the music and waving his arms and covering his ears during the louder parts of the music. And he kept sticking his tongue out in a funny way because he had his first (very!) loose tooth and was wiggling it with his tongue. My daughter was right beside him and she was so embarrassed by her brother! Haha!

• TurboMom81
    October 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    It involves me giving the girls a good pat down.

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting TurboMom81:

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    Lmao!

Quoting TurboMom81:

It involves me giving the girls a good pat down.

Quoting TerriC:

Quoting TurboMom81:

• courtneyann29
    October 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Both my girls are in cheerleading.  My youngest is 7 and the group she's in the girls are ages 5-8. 

So..at the last game, the girls weren't allowed to do their tricks because the field was muddy.  They usually do cartwheels, forward rolls and a couple of them do some back hand spring flip thing.  So instead of the tricks one of the girls yells out "Dance party!"  and they all start boogying.  Hilarious!  Then there is my 7 year old dd...doing the sprinkler.  lolol

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I love it!!   dancing

Quoting courtneyann29:

Both my girls are in cheerleading.  My youngest is 7 and the group she's in the girls are ages 5-8. 

So..at the last game, the girls weren't allowed to do their tricks because the field was muddy.  They usually do cartwheels, forward rolls and a couple of them do some back hand spring flip thing.  So instead of the tricks one of the girls yells out "Dance party!"  and they all start boogying.  Hilarious!  Then there is my 7 year old dd...doing the sprinkler.  lolol

• Vertical15
    October 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I don't know.  Maybe my husband and I completely worn out each night trying to work on renovations on our living room.  We make each other crack up with just how beat we are!

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    October 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM

That's awesome!  Even doing hadr work, you can make each other smile, that is great!

Quoting Vertical15:

I don't know.  Maybe my husband and I completely worn out each night trying to work on renovations on our living room.  We make each other crack up with just how beat we are!

Pennsylvania Moms