Pennsylvania Moms

vallhk
Do you dress up?
by vallhk
September 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Do you dress up for halloween with your kids?

I don't usually

Replies

• MichelleMc
    September 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM

No Never. But Hubby did when Jonathan was a firefighter, and Jonathan's first Halloween he did too.

• lalasmama2007
    September 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM
    I haven't dressed up since before my dd was born.
  • Charizma77
    September 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM
    No
  • courtneyann29
    September 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    I will wear something, but not a full costume. Last year I wore devil horns. The year before I wore hot pink, super long eye lashes. My hubby wears a goofy wig to hand out candy.
  • TerriC
    by TerriC
    September 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Yes, we do every year.  We used to dress up to hand out candy even before we had kids.  DH and I are both young at heart!  LOL

• tazmidgiefairy
    September 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM
    Not really usually my hair ends up pink
  • Vertical15
    September 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Not for trick or treat but to go to parties I do.

• vallhk
    by vallhk
    September 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

lol my mom used to dress up with us.  It was so fun.  It was awesome to see the grown up let down her hair and have fun and the people who's houses we went to loved it too.  They sometimes would give her a treat too just because she had the spirit to do it lol

Quoting TerriC:

Yes, we do every year.  We used to dress up to hand out candy even before we had kids.  DH and I are both young at heart!  LOL

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    September 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

This was us 2 years ago.  (I am beer pong...LOL)

Quoting vallhk:

lol my mom used to dress up with us.  It was so fun.  It was awesome to see the grown up let down her hair and have fun and the people who's houses we went to loved it too.  They sometimes would give her a treat too just because she had the spirit to do it lol

Quoting TerriC:

• vallhk
    by vallhk
    September 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM

lol I love it.  I love when the parents get into the spirit with the kids.

Quoting TerriC:

This was us 2 years ago.  (I am beer pong...LOL)

Quoting vallhk:

Quoting TerriC:

Pennsylvania Moms