Pennsylvania Moms

tazmidgiefairy
Ppd test
September 4, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I have to have this done the people that pay me to take care of my fil my husband knew this and did not tell me it invloed needles I hate needles so when I found out I try to run out of the dr officr but he stoped me I hate he kept it from me

Replies

• mommyT3612
    September 5, 2012 at 1:01 PM

what is it and what is it for

• tazmidgiefairy
    September 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM
    It for turburclios (sp) it where the stick and see if the area becomes infected

Quoting mommyT3612:

what is it and what is it for

• vallhk
    by vallhk
    September 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM

its not bad.  no worse than a little pinch.  I had to get them every year when I worked at the nursing home

• tazmidgiefairy
    September 5, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    I hate needles

Quoting vallhk:

its not bad.  no worse than a little pinch.  I had to get them every year when I worked at the nursing home

• vallhk
    by vallhk
    September 5, 2012 at 1:54 PM

pregnancy will change that lol.  I hated them too until I got pg.  then I got so much blood taken I just got used to it lol

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I hate needles

Quoting vallhk:

• tazmidgiefairy
    September 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    Everyone tells me that I dont think it something I will get use to

Quoting vallhk:

pregnancy will change that lol.  I hated them too until I got pg.  then I got so much blood taken I just got used to it lol

Quoting tazmidgiefairy:

I hate needles

Quoting vallhk:

• 3mom627
    by 3mom627
    September 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I have had it done, it didn't bother me. Funny thing is, my two kids are from Ukraine where TB is literally in the air. When they got tested the whole dr.'s office was amazed. Neither one literally had it, but because they were exposed to it, their tests came back positive. Sadly, neither one can give blood because of it.

• OneToughMami
    September 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Take something to distract you! I told the lady I was going to text my husband while she placed it because it I see it go in I will get quesy.

• TurboMom81
    September 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM
    I get it done every year. I hate it

Pennsylvania Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN