Pennsylvania Moms

Cafe Jenn
Buy, Sell or Trade
August 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Pennsylvania could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

Join us in the Pennsylavania Moms group.

Replies

• Rebekah8787
    September 3, 2012 at 11:46 AM
    I'm looking for a battery operated cradle swing I'm in somerset county
  • lovemyboys66
    September 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

i am a Nana  looking for a cheap or free high chair ... im in Juniata County

• Ma2JennaB
    September 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I have a Fisher Price play kitchen with tons of food, plates, cups, a tea party set, etc to play with it.  It is older, but it's in decent well-loved shape and has many,many years left in it.  When turned on the phone rings, a chef talks and the sink sounds like it is running. Has a fridge, stove, microwave on top. 

It looks like this one:  (but not new of course)  http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Talking_Chef_Magic_Kitchen?sb=1

Asking $50 for everything.  Pick up in Fleetwood

• bareFootmom1991
    September 11, 2012 at 7:05 PM

i am a stay at home mom so i became a barefoot book ambassadore i sell children books cds game and pupets check it out if ya order tho me i give ya FREE stuff           ages 0 tho 11 years  price range $3 -$35                                                                                                                                                                                                             email me for more info          ariel_lutz@yahoo.com

• AJVinsh
    by AJVinsh
    September 12, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I am looking for blocks that spell out the word BABY to use during maternity portraits. If anyone has any I would greatly appreciate it if I could get them. I have a session to shoot in October. Thank you

• blanckah
    September 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM
    I could really use a play pen and some winter clothes for my 6 month old. I have no money so if anyone have stuff they don't use, please let me know.
  • blanckah
    September 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Anyone wants to donate a play pen and some winter clothes?
  • TurboMom81
    October 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I'm selling DVD's $3 each or 3 for $10

Blue rays are $10 a piece 0r 3 for $25

Season 1 and 2 of Heros on Blu Ray $30  (watched once

Chuck Season 1 and 2 on Bluray $40 Season one watch once. Season 2 not watched at all

Blu Rays are:

Burn After Reading
    The Fourth Kind
    I Am Legend
    Legion
    Lord of War
    Max Payne
    Red Mist
    Skyline
    Ultraviolet

DVD's:
    Evil Dead 2
    The Aminityville Horror
    The Descent
    Evolution
    Team America
    Novocaine
    The Dark
    Big Trouble Little China
    Cloverfield

Season 2 Trueblood DVD  $20

• rylansmommy4108
    October 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM
    0-12 month boys clothing for sale or trade Harrisburg area
  • angeljosh
    November 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Looking for other mom's that would be interested in  booking a wellness seminar from now until December 1.  A wellness seminar is a seminar to show you products that you are ALREADY buying from the grocery store, but I offer you another alternative.  This alternative not only saves you money but they are safer for the enviroment, and safer for your family to use while in the end you save money because you use less of it, and if you like what you are using and you show your friends and family you get rewarded for it, it's like getting free money in your hand while only sharing what YOU know, so if you are interested, book a wellness seminar, let me show you the product and the first one to book one will recieve a 25.00 gift certificate.  Hope to hear from you soon....

Pennsylvania Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN