Natural Wellness and Support for Fertility, Menstrual Health & Hormonal Harmony

tairakittie
My cycle was very weird this month...
January 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Last month I ovulated on day 14 and started my period on day 28. This month I ovulated on day 16 probably and started my period 6 days early. I just found it weird and I really wasnt expecting to start my period today, ive been so regular for months, even though ive only been charting for 3 months. :/ I cant really think of any new stresses or changes to cause it to happen and its coming on fast, though not much pain. I dont know, probably never will.

Replies

• Drumdiva
    January 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Yeah, these things happen on occasion.  It could be nothing.  It could be a drop in progesterone this month.  You may have calculated your ovulation wrong. It could still be your cycle normalizing. It could even be a VERY early miscarriage. And unfortunately, your right, you probably never will know.  Just keep doing what your doing.  These things happen on occasion, as long as it's a rare occasion.  In fact, I had something similar happen to me a few cycles ago.  

• Jenn_T
    by Jenn_T
    January 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM
    I think Mother Nature likes to keep us on our toes sometimes. I've always been super regular - like to the day and hour even! It was great as a teen as I never had to worry! Charting confirmed this. Then after my children were born I discovered a change throughout the year where I would be one or two days early every month and my cycle would move from the end of the month to the beginning. And once in a great while I have a totally unexpected month where I start 5-8 days earlier than expected!

I think as long as you're charting you at least have an idea where you are even if you get thrown for a loop once in a while!

Natural Wellness and Support for Fertility, Menstrual Health & Hormonal Harmony

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN