C8lin's Freebies and Deals

kcangel63
Mail Call - 2/3-2/9
February 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM
What did you get this week?

Replies

• C8linVilla
    February 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Today I got My Free chocolate covered Oreos From Rue la la and My Lemonhead lunchbox and Candy awesome mail day for this pregnant mama lol

• taniamorse85
    February 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I got the Pantene Expert Collection Shampoo and Split End Fuser samples, plus a $5/2 coupon for products in the collection.

• kcangel63
    February 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Today was my awesome mail day.

I got my Moms Meet box for Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Syrups. Lots of agave samples, 2 full sized syrups (1 was crushed but ok), a burlap bag, 2 coupons for free syrups, and a pack of little stevia sugar packets.

I got my Charmin coupons from Vocal Point.

I had a surprise package from UPS. I had a wet bag (for cloth diapers) zipper break a while back. I got my package of a free replacement wet bag, plus they gave me an extra free wet bag.

Then, not exactly 'free', but on Listia I won a few goodies. I got a My Little Pony DVD and Tinkerbell tin lunch box for my daughter's 3rd birthday. I also won my hubby a Reefer Madness DVD. LOL!
  • NewMamaBoo
    February 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Today: melon shisha and a pen from Amsterdam printing.

yesterday I got an antique coin and stamps from listia and a mud facial mask

• AmyD43
    by AmyD43
    February 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    Pantene samples
    Free screen protector iPhone
    Jcp $10 off $10 coupon
  • kcangel63
    February 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    Got accepted to host a House Party. :)
  • proudmommy690
    February 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Nothing.
  • taniamorse85
    February 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I got the Live Better America calendar.  I can't wait to try the Quinoa-Stuffed Roasted Squash recipe!  The others sound good, but this one sounds amazing.

• C8linVilla
    February 6, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Today i got charmin coupons. 

• Daph2387
    February 6, 2013 at 8:02 AM
    Where is that website that you got the cheese from. The one that's $9 a mth for food samples? I told my hubbs about that and he is obsessed with chz lol.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Today i got charmin coupons. 

C8lin's Freebies and Deals