C8lin's Freebies and Deals

kcangel63
Mail Call - 2/3-2/9
February 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM
What did you get this week?

Replies

• C8linVilla
    February 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Today I got My Free chocolate covered Oreos From Rue la la and My Lemonhead lunchbox and Candy awesome mail day for this pregnant mama lol

• taniamorse85
    February 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I got the Pantene Expert Collection Shampoo and Split End Fuser samples, plus a $5/2 coupon for products in the collection.

• kcangel63
    February 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Today was my awesome mail day.

I got my Moms Meet box for Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Syrups. Lots of agave samples, 2 full sized syrups (1 was crushed but ok), a burlap bag, 2 coupons for free syrups, and a pack of little stevia sugar packets.

I got my Charmin coupons from Vocal Point.

I had a surprise package from UPS. I had a wet bag (for cloth diapers) zipper break a while back. I got my package of a free replacement wet bag, plus they gave me an extra free wet bag.

Then, not exactly 'free', but on Listia I won a few goodies. I got a My Little Pony DVD and Tinkerbell tin lunch box for my daughter's 3rd birthday. I also won my hubby a Reefer Madness DVD. LOL!
  • NewMamaBoo
    February 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Today: melon shisha and a pen from Amsterdam printing.

yesterday I got an antique coin and stamps from listia and a mud facial mask

• AmyD43
    by AmyD43
    February 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    Pantene samples
    Free screen protector iPhone
    Jcp $10 off $10 coupon
  • kcangel63
    February 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    Got accepted to host a House Party. :)
  • proudmommy690
    February 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Nothing.
  • taniamorse85
    February 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I got the Live Better America calendar.  I can't wait to try the Quinoa-Stuffed Roasted Squash recipe!  The others sound good, but this one sounds amazing.

• C8linVilla
    February 6, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Today i got charmin coupons. 

• Daph2387
    February 6, 2013 at 8:02 AM
    Where is that website that you got the cheese from. The one that's $9 a mth for food samples? I told my hubbs about that and he is obsessed with chz lol.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Today i got charmin coupons. 

C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN