C8lin's Freebies and Deals

C8linVilla
Enter and see if you win! I did (Pic of my prize)
October 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

This is an easy game. I put in my mailing addy and click enter and it tells you if you win. its a one time play game. My friend and i both won so maybe its an easy win? You win a bottle of vinegar and a book 

Monari Federzoni - Celebrate With Us!

Replies

• prestonsmom03
    October 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM
    I won! Thanks
  • Kayla060812
    October 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    Boo i didn't win. :-(
  • C8linVilla
    October 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM

email me but ill say that I can not do this for you for everything. Im sorry. I run 3 Freebie pages and that takes alot of time and If i do it for you I have to do it for everyone. But ill give everyone a 1 Freebie help. Hope that does not sound rude I dont mean it that way at all. But PM me your info and ill do it for you. 

• C8linVilla
    October 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

try another email maybe? About 5 of my friends on FB won since ive posted this so maybe try other emails if you have them

Quoting Kayla060812:

• AmericanChild82
    October 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I didn't win the first time so I used my secondary email account and won.

• Kayla060812
    October 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM
    Tried 3. Lol have one more and i will try later. Im not good at "contest" lol. Never won anything.

Quoting C8linVilla:

try another email maybe? About 5 of my friends on FB won since ive posted this so maybe try other emails if you have them

Quoting Kayla060812:

• lifeisajoy
    October 19, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I did not win

• Wydowness
    October 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Lol I tried 5different ones so you're not alone xD

Quoting Kayla060812:

Tried 3. Lol have one more and i will try later. Im not good at "contest" lol. Never won anything.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Kayla060812:

• MsBlueBelle
    October 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I won too!

• C8linVilla
    October 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Hey did you see the dog thing i posted? idk if that is something your interested in but for $4.99 you can get a whole box of dog goodies! And you can get 2 boxes for that price(normally $10 each) Shipping is free and you can customize for size and age of dog! I thought of you when i posted that. If your interested check out the pet forum it should say *DOG owners something something *

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

I won too!

C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts