C8lin's Freebies and Deals

C8linVilla
Enter and see if you win! I did (Pic of my prize)
October 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

This is an easy game. I put in my mailing addy and click enter and it tells you if you win. its a one time play game. My friend and i both won so maybe its an easy win? You win a bottle of vinegar and a book 

Monari Federzoni - Celebrate With Us!

Replies

• prestonsmom03
    October 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM
    I won! Thanks
  • Kayla060812
    October 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    Boo i didn't win. :-(
  • C8linVilla
    October 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM

email me but ill say that I can not do this for you for everything. Im sorry. I run 3 Freebie pages and that takes alot of time and If i do it for you I have to do it for everyone. But ill give everyone a 1 Freebie help. Hope that does not sound rude I dont mean it that way at all. But PM me your info and ill do it for you. 

• C8linVilla
    October 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

try another email maybe? About 5 of my friends on FB won since ive posted this so maybe try other emails if you have them

Quoting Kayla060812:

• AmericanChild82
    October 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I didn't win the first time so I used my secondary email account and won.

• Kayla060812
    October 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM
    Tried 3. Lol have one more and i will try later. Im not good at "contest" lol. Never won anything.

Quoting C8linVilla:

try another email maybe? About 5 of my friends on FB won since ive posted this so maybe try other emails if you have them

Quoting Kayla060812:

• lifeisajoy
    October 19, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I did not win

• Wydowness
    October 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Lol I tried 5different ones so you're not alone xD

Quoting Kayla060812:

Tried 3. Lol have one more and i will try later. Im not good at "contest" lol. Never won anything.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Kayla060812:

• MsBlueBelle
    October 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I won too!

• C8linVilla
    October 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Hey did you see the dog thing i posted? idk if that is something your interested in but for $4.99 you can get a whole box of dog goodies! And you can get 2 boxes for that price(normally $10 each) Shipping is free and you can customize for size and age of dog! I thought of you when i posted that. If your interested check out the pet forum it should say *DOG owners something something *

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

I won too!

C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN