C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Sammie0402
Jebbit Questions
October 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM

anyone signed up? it says you have to have a .edu email since supposedly its only for students. that is not a problem since i am a full time student, but i still am having issues signing up for whatever reason. and jingit hasn't let me access any new ads :( boo!toddler tantrum

Replies

• usmcwife.mommy2
    October 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    I signed up with no problem. I just connected it to my facebook and im not a student.
  • b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    October 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

i signed in though fb

• C8linVilla
    October 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM

ingit has no new ads so we are waiting for those. There are 2 ads that still work on ingit. go to their website an before you sign in at the top will be a blue banner that will show what ads are available. As for ebbit Do you have a student school email? if not you can not log in :( im pretty mad with that site so i dont really know how to get access for you. Check their FB page

• Sammie0402
    October 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    Yeah I was able to the first night and earned like $2 but now it's saying my school email is not a valid university email :(

Quoting C8linVilla:

ingit has no new ads so we are waiting for those. There are 2 ads that still work on ingit. go to their website an before you sign in at the top will be a blue banner that will show what ads are available. As for ebbit Do you have a student school email? if not you can not log in :( im pretty mad with that site so i dont really know how to get access for you. Check their FB page

• xtwistedxlovex
    October 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    Apparently you also have to be between 18-25yrs old. If you are in that range, try contacting them to get it straightened out.

C8lin's Freebies and Deals