C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Sammie0402
Jebbit Questions
October 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM

anyone signed up? it says you have to have a .edu email since supposedly its only for students. that is not a problem since i am a full time student, but i still am having issues signing up for whatever reason. and jingit hasn't let me access any new ads :( boo!toddler tantrum

Replies

• usmcwife.mommy2
    October 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    I signed up with no problem. I just connected it to my facebook and im not a student.
  • b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    October 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

i signed in though fb

• C8linVilla
    October 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM

ingit has no new ads so we are waiting for those. There are 2 ads that still work on ingit. go to their website an before you sign in at the top will be a blue banner that will show what ads are available. As for ebbit Do you have a student school email? if not you can not log in :( im pretty mad with that site so i dont really know how to get access for you. Check their FB page

• Sammie0402
    October 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    Yeah I was able to the first night and earned like $2 but now it's saying my school email is not a valid university email :(

Quoting C8linVilla:

ingit has no new ads so we are waiting for those. There are 2 ads that still work on ingit. go to their website an before you sign in at the top will be a blue banner that will show what ads are available. As for ebbit Do you have a student school email? if not you can not log in :( im pretty mad with that site so i dont really know how to get access for you. Check their FB page

• xtwistedxlovex
    October 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    Apparently you also have to be between 18-25yrs old. If you are in that range, try contacting them to get it straightened out.

C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN