C8lin's Freebies and Deals

AmericanChild82
Questions...
October 3, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Ok so my first question is how often does jingit refresh? 2) I got my jingit card and can't find the papers. Is there a way I can get a copy of them?

Replies

• C8linVilla
    October 4, 2012 at 12:11 AM

IT refreshes every day but the campaign has ended so we now simply wait for them to get new sponsors. As far as papers no idea. I need mine to i emailed them tonight to see if i can get them so we shall see what they say

• AmericanChild82
    October 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Keep me posted so I'll know if I should email them about getting a new set of papers.

Quoting C8linVilla:

IT refreshes every day but the campaign has ended so we now simply wait for them to get new sponsors. As far as papers no idea. I need mine to i emailed them tonight to see if i can get them so we shall see what they say

• C8linVilla
    October 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM

here is the reply i got back. Not impressed that I might get Charged for speaking to someone on the phone! But it is what it is 

Hello Caitlin,

Please call US Bank to ask them about this. We don't have access to your Debit Card information or transactions. Their number is 1-866-273-6842and it's also on the back of your card.

Select the option "report your card lost or stolen” - it's the only way to get to a US Bank representative vs the automated process. Refer to the card as the "Jingit Visa Debit Card."

Please ask if they'll charge any fees for what you're requesting. They may charge you a fee to send you the number.

If for some reason there is still a problem, let me know.

John

• AmericanChild82
    October 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Thank you. I'll do this later today.

Quoting C8linVilla:

here is the reply i got back. Not impressed that I might get Charged for speaking to someone on the phone! But it is what it is 

Hello Caitlin,

Please call US Bank to ask them about this. We don't have access to your Debit Card information or transactions. Their number is 1-866-273-6842and it's also on the back of your card.

Select the option "report your card lost or stolen” - it's the only way to get to a US Bank representative vs the automated process. Refer to the card as the "Jingit Visa Debit Card."

Please ask if they'll charge any fees for what you're requesting. They may charge you a fee to send you the number.

If for some reason there is still a problem, let me know.

John

C8lin's Freebies and Deals