C8lin's Freebies and Deals

C8linVilla
10/1 Mail call
October 1, 2012 at 6:50 PM

What did everyone get?

Replies

• jamielynnef2
    October 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    How do you get all this stuff?? I get one thing here and there and nothing as cool as what you get...except today I did get my marykay mascara!!
  • C8linVilla
    October 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM

i post everything in here unless its something that goes super fast. But all of this stuff was posted here except the ACE and the coloring book. i won that on a giveaway

Quoting jamielynnef2:

How do you get all this stuff?? I get one thing here and there and nothing as cool as what you get...except today I did get my marykay mascara!!

• usmcwife.mommy2
    October 1, 2012 at 7:28 PM

i got the dog food sample from walmart and organic baby formula

• jaimier012
    October 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    i need to permenantly stay in this group i come to check a lot but i missed most of all that...oie...lol i got nothing today but used my marykay mascara today i love it better than avon and it comes off clean :)
  • proudmommy690
    October 1, 2012 at 8:35 PM
    i got nothing today :(
  • Wydowness
    October 1, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    Nothing
  • julietw
    by julietw
    October 1, 2012 at 8:49 PM

got a blanket my husband won on bic sweepstakes, ring sizer, my mystery gift from bizarkdeals it was the felt coasters big disappointment not something i want!, and my collar i got from a myfavoritepetshop free 5 coupon so i got for free.

• HoustonTx
    October 1, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    Nothing.
  • CJsMommy622
    October 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    I got my Mary Kay mascara today! Super excited it wasn't just a lame sample size of it!
  • SaraR216
    October 1, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I got an andean mountain coffee sample, a 2 oz eucerin lotion, head and shoulders green apple shampoo and conditioner sample, and a quit smoking tea sample.

C8lin's Freebies and Deals

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN