Magnolia Hearts Cafe

taKENheart
I'M GOING....
November 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM

yes I am! I had to open my big fat mouth and throw out the idea of going to see the new Twilight movie on Wednesday. 
WHY did I do that???
I always make things ahead of time for Tday on Wednesdays. 

I guess after hearing the screams of happiness from my dd that I can't back out now :/ LOL!!!

Have you opened your big mouth or got roped into something?

Replies

• jamielynnef2
    November 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    No problem :-) brushing will work :-) I just have a little dish I put milk in and then dip my finger tips in the milk and sprinkle it around lol ...but brushing is less messy ;-)

See...the cool whip could totally work :-)

I'm sure you could find a super simple pie crust recipe with measurements my little Google queen you!

Baking may not be one, but there are many others you could pass on :-) and I'm sure already have :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

Thanks for all of your help!!!
    You say "splash" but do you mean you brush it all over the crust and then sprinkle sugar?
    I bought a big tub of cool whip lol so that could work too!

Well, poo, lol! I could never just whip up pie crust without measuring.  That's wonderful that you were taught all of that...that's awesome.  I don't have anything special like that to pass on :/

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I do it with all my pies! Everyone always asks what the secret is and that's it for my pies Lol ...you know, you could also just do a crust on the bottom and then whipped cream on top...

About the pie crust...honestly, all mine consists of is warm water, flour,crisco and if I have it a lil baking powder....I dont measure bc my nana and granny never did...I just go off of consistency...nana has been making pies for over 70yrs lol so I use what she taught me lol

Quoting taKENheart:

• taKENheart
    November 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

LOL I'm so going to do it!!!

LOL @ google queen!  I could find one but I wanted to ask you my little Ms. Julia Childs, lol!

Aww shucks :) who paid you to say that? HAHA!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

No problem :-) brushing will work :-) I just have a little dish I put milk in and then dip my finger tips in the milk and sprinkle it around lol ...but brushing is less messy ;-)

I'm sure you could find a super simple pie crust recipe with measurements my little Google queen you!

Baking may not be one, but there are many others you could pass on :-) and I'm sure already have :-)

Quoting taKENheart:
  • b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    November 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    Omg it's so good my mother in law and sister in law took me.......I'm Ganna make my hubby take me when I get home lol
  • taKENheart
    November 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I'm glad you got to go...I bet it was killing you to wait, lol!
    Will he want to see it?

Quoting b.futlz:

Omg it's so good my mother in law and sister in law took me.......I'm Ganna make my hubby take me when I get home lol

• jamielynnef2
    November 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    Hahaha baking is all about having fun and making a mess! Lol

Lol I am far from her...but I do love cooking and baking :-) ....hmm I could tell you the measurements that I start with....I'm making one crust tonight and I will pay attention and try to get good measurements for you :-)

Nobody!! I speaketh the tutheth lol

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I'm so going to do it!!!

LOL @ google queen!  I could find one but I wanted to ask you my little Ms. Julia Childs, lol!

Aww shucks :) who paid you to say that? HAHA!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

• b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    November 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    Yes it was and nope but he will for me lol

Quoting taKENheart:

I'm glad you got to go...I bet it was killing you to wait, lol!
    Will he want to see it?

Quoting b.futlz:

• taKENheart
    November 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Mess...lol, you've got that right!

I only need one measly crust, lol but if you could figure it out then that would be great but if not then it will just have to be topless, LOL!!!
    Awww, I love Kronk ;)

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Hahaha baking is all about having fun and making a mess! Lol

Lol I am far from her...but I do love cooking and baking :-) ....hmm I could tell you the measurements that I start with....I'm making one crust tonight and I will pay attention and try to get good measurements for you :-)

Nobody!! I speaketh the tutheth lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Magnolia Hearts Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts