Magnolia Hearts Cafe

jamielynnef2
pinkhair mama! are you out there?
November 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Has anyone seen her around or heard from her? I know she was moving...but o thought she would be back on by now :-/

Replies

• taKENheart
    November 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I've been wondering about her myself.  I hope she is doing ok...I'll find her, lol!

• jamielynnef2
    November 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM
    The great detective is on the case :-) yay!

I too hope she's doing ok...

Quoting taKENheart:

I've been wondering about her myself.  I hope she is doing ok...I'll find her, lol!

• taKENheart
    November 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I've got some info, LOL!

I'll PM it to you.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

• jamielynnef2
    November 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    :-)

Quoting taKENheart:

I've got some info, LOL!

I'll PM it to you.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

• taKENheart
    November 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM

She needs a whoopin' LOL!
    Going into town...be back later :) hope she shows up!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

:-)

Quoting taKENheart:

I've got some info, LOL!

I'll PM it to you.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Quoting taKENheart:

• PinkHairMAMA
    November 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I'm here I'm here!! I'll be on more tonight! Miss yall ladies too!!! Got so much to tell you!

• jamielynnef2
    November 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM
    Yay!!! Can't wait to hear it all!! :-)

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

I'm here I'm here!! I'll be on more tonight! Miss yall ladies too!!! Got so much to tell you!

• taKENheart
    November 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM

woohoo We've missed you, missy! I can't wait to hear what's been going on with you :) I am so glad to see you here! YAY!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

• PinkHairMAMA
    November 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Here I am! Jon and I have still been working on selling our house in AL. About a month ago we flew to CA with the boys and got to see our new house. LOVE IT!!! It was built in the 70's and the walls were never painted a color other than the initial primer paint. We've picked our own colors and have started making it ours! I'm so tickled! PLUS…its already paid off! Woop woop!! We had a hydrocephalus walk last week for my neurological disorder, it was so much fun! Made me realize how many kids have it and also a chance to talk to other in my situation! Loved it!! Jon and I have started a parenting class together and it's not only made us better parents, but better marriage partners. We have been reading to each other and have moved on to reading an Anne Rice book, FUN!! I have also started a successful dog training business. It's going so good! Jon was off work today and got to go along to help and really enjoyed it. We had fun and he appreciates what I do now. Things are going great. Oh and I cut 14 inches off my hair last week!!! I keep walking by the mirror and wondering who the hell is in my house. LOL!!

What's going on with y'all?
  • jamielynnef2
    November 19, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    14 inches?????? That's a lot!!

Quoting PinkHairMAMA:

Here I am! Jon and I have still been working on selling our house in AL. About a month ago we flew to CA with the boys and got to see our new house. LOVE IT!!! It was built in the 70's and the walls were never painted a color other than the initial primer paint. We've picked our own colors and have started making it ours! I'm so tickled! PLUS…its already paid off! Woop woop!! We had a hydrocephalus walk last week for my neurological disorder, it was so much fun! Made me realize how many kids have it and also a chance to talk to other in my situation! Loved it!! Jon and I have started a parenting class together and it's not only made us better parents, but better marriage partners. We have been reading to each other and have moved on to reading an Anne Rice book, FUN!! I have also started a successful dog training business. It's going so good! Jon was off work today and got to go along to help and really enjoyed it. We had fun and he appreciates what I do now. Things are going great. Oh and I cut 14 inches off my hair last week!!! I keep walking by the mirror and wondering who the hell is in my house. LOL!!

What's going on with y'all?

Magnolia Hearts Cafe