Magnolia Hearts Cafe

taKENheart
I'm working on THANKSGIVINGDAY's menu.....
November 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Are you cooking this year or being a guest at someone's home?

I think I have my menu all worked out but I always forget something.  It will just be the 4 of us but that's how I like it. 
So far:
Turkey/Ham
Mashed potatoes
Dressing (forgot to add this, lol)
Giblet gravy
Rolls
Green bean casserole
Sweet potato with marshmallows
pea salad and/or cucumber salad
cranberry sauce

Dessert is where it gets difficult to choose.
I think we will have Pecan pie and Peach cobbler (both requested).  I was going to have Pumpkin, Pecan and cheesecake.  I might still make a Pumpkin...not sure.

Replies

• raegan1221
    November 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Meeee too! My poor great grandmother (god rest her soul) used to leave some shells in them but nobody had the heart to tell her lol.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Haha my hubby would not let that slide lol he loves deviled eggs lol

Quoting raegan1221:

Lol. Okay, whew!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

They are on my menu lol I didn't list them but they are part of the appetizers lol

Quoting raegan1221:

I am a guest at my boyfriend's Moms house. And where are the deviled eggs? I do not see these on your menu, They are a MUST! lol.

• jamielynnef2
    November 19, 2012 at 2:18 AM
    Awww bless her heart <3

Once my great grandma had hit 90 she started burning her famous peanut brittle and we all would still eat it and make a fuss over it like it was the best thing in the world lol

Quoting raegan1221:

Meeee too! My poor great grandmother (god rest her soul) used to leave some shells in them but nobody had the heart to tell her lol.

Quoting jamielynnef2:

Haha my hubby would not let that slide lol he loves deviled eggs lol

Quoting raegan1221:

Lol. Okay, whew!

Quoting jamielynnef2:

They are on my menu lol I didn't list them but they are part of the appetizers lol

Quoting raegan1221:

I am a guest at my boyfriend's Moms house. And where are the deviled eggs? I do not see these on your menu, They are a MUST! lol.

Magnolia Hearts Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts