Magnolia Hearts Cafe

Bethsunshine
Sassy-Some anon in MC...
November 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Says that Sassy is in jail!! Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

Replies

• sarah.xo
    November 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    I just read that.
  • moosesmom
    Pal
    November 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM
    Smh.
  • MommyAJ2921
    November 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

What da puff?? First she was dead, now she's in jail?!?!?!?! I'm SOOO glad I left that group!

• taKENheart
    November 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I saw it and replied. :/ I don't believe it either and I won't until I hear it straight from her.

• margo2322
    November 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM
    Did you read that crap idk I don't believe it do you

Quoting taKENheart:

I saw it and replied. :/ I don't believe it either and I won't until I hear it straight from her.

• taKENheart
    November 15, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I have a hard time believing that she would have someone post that info on her behalf. I doubt it's true at all but not much we can do but continue to wait and believe she is doing ok.

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting taKENheart:

• Master_Debater
    November 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM
    She wouldn't. But *if* she were and someone found out, they'd post it all over.

I doubt it's true at all. She would've had someone contact one of y'all first anyway.

Quoting taKENheart:

I have a hard time believing that she would have someone post that info on her behalf. I doubt it's true at all but not much we can do but continue to wait and believe she is doing ok.

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting taKENheart:

• shinybright
    November 16, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I am new to the group, but it is clear that Sassy is loved by y'all.  I hope she is okay and checks in with the group soon!

• Master_Debater
    November 17, 2012 at 7:15 AM
    Ok, I now know for a fact it was someone trolling. So we're back to thinking she's just enjoying life and being thankful all her family is alive and well.
  • taKENheart
    November 17, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I saw Mommysangeface say that she knows from someone that talked to Sassy that Sassy is ok but didn't want to give out her SN because of all of the PMs she would get...lol I don't blame her for that :)
    I did see the replies where one member bluntly called out the one with the jail claim, LOL!

Quoting Master_Debater:

Ok, I now know for a fact it was someone trolling. So we're back to thinking she's just enjoying life and being thankful all her family is alive and well.

Magnolia Hearts Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts