Magnolia Hearts Cafe

taKENheart
Attention Ladies
September 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I have been wanting to change the group name since I became the new GO.  I finally just made the decision for the new name last night ;)
It will still be the same type of group but we are going to rock a new name ;)
I hope everyone understands why I felt the need to change the name and I reallllly hope everyone likes it.

I have a love for the movie Steel Magnolias and since I had "heart" in my SN I thought it went pretty good  together ;)

Replies

• VintageWife
    Pal
    September 9, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Oh boy, I need a hobby. Now my 2 yr old is trying to say 'bow chicka bow wow.' Thankfully she doesn't speak clearly so g'ma will never know what she's saying ;)

• taKENheart
    September 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting VintageWife:

Oh boy, I need a hobby. Now my 2 yr old is trying to say 'bow chicka bow wow.' Thankfully she doesn't speak clearly so g'ma will never know what she's saying ;)

• tracylynnr67
    September 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I love the new name!

• VintageWife
    Pal
    September 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I really need to watch what I say. Earlier she dropped a ball and I swear she said "dang it!" LOL! 

Note to mommy...she is 2 now and WILL repeat EVERYTHING.  

Quoting taKENheart:

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting VintageWife:

• taKENheart
    September 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Awww, I'm so glad!!! YAY! Thanks ;)

Quoting tracylynnr67:

I love the new name!

• LiveLaughLove00
    September 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    Your welcome! :) first thought when I seen it I thought of steel magnolias lol.

Quoting taKENheart:

Phew, I am so glad! Thanks so much, Desiree ;) I really appreciate you saying so!

Quoting LiveLaughLove00:

I LOVE the new name Heatherly!! :)

• Sassy762
    September 9, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I love the name even though it scared the shit of me when I came in here......and it took a few minutes before I noticed it, lol

• b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    September 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

love the new name......made me worried that i was kicked though b.c. i didnt see the old name lol

• singlemom1208
    September 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM
    Well, thanks for freaking me out this morning! I was like, I don't remember joining a group about magnolia love. (even though I love my magnolia tree)
  • taKENheart
    September 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

LOL! I had been bouncing ideas around for hours and hours.  I just went for it while I still had the idea.
    Glad you like it, Sassy pants.

Quoting Sassy762:

I love the name even though it scared the shit of me when I came in here......and it took a few minutes before I noticed it, lol

Magnolia Hearts Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN