Mahi1
Crawling
by Mahi1
January 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM

My baby is 8 months old..she has not stared crawling as yet, but has started rolling over..wanted to know the progress of other babies at a similar age..

Replies

• Audreesmommy757
    January 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM

my oldest never crawled..she started walking at 11 months...my youngest started crawling at 9 months and walking at 10...

• meam4444
    January 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM

three of mine would be crawling by then...but, I had one who didn't crawl until around 10 months, but she started walkting at 11!

• HeathrAtPampers
    January 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My DD attempted to rock/crawl around 9 months and my DS was about 10 months when he started to army crawl.  Check this out --> http://www.pampers.com/baby-development-milestones

• HeatherMQ
    January 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM

It just depends on the baby. My youngest was about 7 months, my second was 8 1/2 and transitioned to walking almost immediately. 

My son who will be 8 months next week started crawling at 6 months. My last baby is trying to grow up much faster than he should be. :( 

• KCN72782
    February 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM
    My DS started crawling around 7 months, but my DD was a lil over 11 months.
  • MomToovey
    February 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM

My daughter didn't start crawling until closer to 9 months and didn't walk until days before her first birthday. The thing about babies is that they tend only to work on one milestone at a time, so she may not be crawling right now, but she's working on something else!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN