HeathrAtPampers
Introduce yourself!
June 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM

We'd love to get-to-know you!  Please share as much or as little as you want!

Replies

• RyleighJane
    November 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM
    Hi my name is Cindy. My CM name came from when we first decided on a name for our daughter. Shes now 10 months old and the best thing that has come into my life. I am a full time working mom and live in Ohio. I love to spend time outdoors and look forward to sharing that with my daughter.
  • OBImomma
    November 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    Hello. I'm Sarah. I'm a SAHM to 3 awesome kids. Isacc is 6, Hannah is 4, and Addie is 14 months. My husband works in the IT world. We live in Northern Kentucky.
  • momofnatalie
    November 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Hi, I'm Lisa, mom to two girls 3 and almost 1 (in 2 weeks).  We love to do activities and keep busy.

• auntkissy
    November 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    I'm Karissa, 27, SAHM of a 14 month old, and completely in love with Pampers Swaddlers. I live in GA.
  • Stacie03
    November 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I'm Stacie SAHM to 3.  We live in southwest lower Michigan.  I love spending time with the kids, gardening, scrapbooking, and cooking/baking.

• Lilroo424
    November 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
    My name is Rudy. I'm from Jersey, married with two kids. 9 month old girl and 6 year old boy.
  • bebe_ju-rah
    November 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    Hi! My name is Melissa. I live in South FL with my hubby, Brian, our 10 month old, Sebastian and our 6 year old, Juliana. I work full time as a sales executive for a contract furniture company. I have been an active member of CM for 6 years and we are loyal pampers users!
  • ARPsMom
    by ARPsMom
    November 26, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    I'm Toni. I am a working mom to a one year old and 6 year old. Both boys. I live in Michigan.
  • LoveJoy9563
    December 7, 2013 at 4:14 AM

hi my name is Kathleen I'm 25. I work overnights 1am to 9am in a residential treatment facility for teenagers boys and girls, so I can spend the rest of the day with my DH Evan (24) and LO Kendall (3mo). We live in Meadville, PA; I'm originally from Pittsburgh and he is from a small town called Cochranton, PA.

• KITTYCAT1
    December 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hi, I'm Cathy. I'm a SAHM to 4 kids and I live in CA. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts