Girls Unstoppable

SlightlyPerfect
What makes a person...
October 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM

What do you think makes a person beautiful?

What do you think makes a person ugly?

How do you define beautiful and ugly for your daughter(s)?

Replies

• goddess99
    November 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I think how a person acts and treats others makes them either beautiful or ugly.

• SlightlyPerfect
    November 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM

What about how they treat themselves?

Quoting goddess99:

I think how a person acts and treats others makes them either beautiful or ugly.

• KymberleeAnn
    November 17, 2012 at 1:18 AM

LOL, Lord have mercy I was strolling down and spotted your avatar, OMG, it was just too funny!

Quoting SweetLuci:

I believe a person's attitude, actions and what they say can be ugly or beautiful, not their physical appearance. I remember my grandmother saying , "Don't be ugly", and we all knew that was her way of telling us to behave nicely with each other.

• SweetLuci
    November 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM

My sons did one like this, you butter aluminum foil, scrunch it into shape, then place it on the turkey before roasting. When chef's have too much time on their hands they get silly.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

LOL, Lord have mercy I was strolling down and spotted your avatar, OMG, it was just too funny!

Quoting SweetLuci:

I believe a person's attitude, actions and what they say can be ugly or beautiful, not their physical appearance. I remember my grandmother saying , "Don't be ugly", and we all knew that was her way of telling us to behave nicely with each other.

• SlightlyPerfect
    November 17, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Haha! I just noticed you changed it! I just posted that pic in another group!

Quoting SweetLuci:

My sons did one like this, you butter aluminum foil, scrunch it into shape, then place it on the turkey before roasting. When chef's have too much time on their hands they get silly.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting SweetLuci:

• uriahadel
    November 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    Really what defines you as a person is the trials you endure and how you deal with them... noone is perfect and and everyone makes their mistakes and everyone sins, regardless of what the sin is, it is all equal, and it depends upon each person on how they deal with their consequenses of their sins and the trials they endure... everybody at one point in their life will go through a trial and that will show their true strenght or weakness...

Our responsibility as parents is to prepare our children for those days but we definitately cannot carry that burdern for then or take on their trials for them... we can be there to support them, and we can prepare them but that is all we can do as parents... and every child child is different and will have to go through their own suffering nomatter what it is and that will determine how strong they are....

But in all honestly, noone is strong without God, so noone is raising strong women unless they are raising them to be women of God

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts