Girls Unstoppable

Karla1948
Wearing REALLY high heels
October 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Like, well above what's considered normal for high heels, well above 2 or 3 inches. Do you, would you, how often, etc.

I wear "sensible" heels daily, but "really high" heels, maybe twice a month, very special occasions, I'll wear heels as high as 6-inches.

Replies

• countrygirlkat
    October 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I never, ever wear heals. 

• SweetLuci
    October 7, 2012 at 1:11 PM

So n ice to hear that many moms don't wear the really high heels. I certainly don't think that this is something good to model for our daughters. It's like when the Chinese used to bind women's feet. Another objectification of women, that ends up with physical damage later in life.

• Karla1948
    October 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

It's a woman's choice. And I choose to do so on special occasions. But certainly not daily.

• Harris06
    October 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I don't have many 2-3 inch heels, most of mine are 4.5+. Anyway, I wear them a few times a week, at least.

• JoJoBean8
    October 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I last about 5 minutes in any heel

• Karla1948
    October 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM

For me, a heel over 6" wouldn't be a problem, but a platform over 1" is. My soles need to somewhat feel the ground. I've tried the new high platform pumps that all the young girls seem to be wearing, but I just can't make it work. I'm so jealous!

• slw123
    by slw123
    October 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I rarely wear heels at all.  I'm tall enough as it is, but I don't really have reason to wear heels anyways.

• Karla1948
    October 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM

My daughter is rather tall too, at 5'10". She's mostly a flats girl, but when she puts her heels on, she's quite the Amazon!

• elasmimi
    October 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I can't wear heels at all any more, nothing but old lady tennis shoes, but when I was young I wore 5" heels every day, even to work.

• copperswifey
    October 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM

The only time I wear high heels anymore is for Christmas and New Years! Other then that I'm in flip flops and snow boots lol :)

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN