Girls Unstoppable

alliesmom112
Halloween Costumes.
October 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM

We took dd (who is 4 but the size of most 7 year olds) costume shopping last night. I was surprised at how revealing the girls costumes are. She finally found a minnie mouse costume that we could all agree on. What are your girls going to be for Halloween this year? Are you surprised at how revealing little girls costumes are?

Replies

• goddess99
    October 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

My dd is 10 and her body looks much older so we are in teen/adult sizes and they all look like something a streetwalker would wear so we haven't found 1 yet.

• daerca574
    October 7, 2012 at 7:19 AM

My daughter (15) is going as Princess Bubblegum.  My youth group kids (Jr High-Hish School)are all going together as characters from Adventure Time.  We are trick or treating for supplies for the pre-school and for Love, Inc this year.

• mrswillie
    October 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM

My family was going to be the Flinstones

• sukainah
    October 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Glad you found something that you could all agree on.

• jessicasmom1
    October 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM

my 12 year wants something so off the wall like that zipper faced girl but I think I am toning it down to a scared face zombie look instead

• JoJoBean8
    October 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

DD doesn't have a revealing costume. She is going to be Sleeping Beauty

• Harris06
    October 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Am I surprised? No. There are many costumes that I would not let my girls wear. Right now it is not a problem though. I'm not sure what the two older ones will be but the baby will be a garden gnome.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN