Girls Unstoppable

Harris06
Dexter
October 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Eek! I am just now getting the chance to watch the season 7 premier of Dexter from Sunday!!!!!

Replies

• BabyTeki
    October 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Ahh I can't read this once anything else is posted. I haven't been able to watch yet and don't know when I will. I always watch it with my nephew but neither of us have ahiqtomw this year.
  • BabyTeki
    October 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Wow that was supposed to say "showtime"
  • Harris06
    October 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

*I* won't give spoilers!! I, of course, can't speak for anyone else but I won't post any spoilers. :) 

Quoting BabyTeki:

Ahh I can't read this once anything else is posted. I haven't been able to watch yet and don't know when I will. I always watch it with my nephew but neither of us have ahiqtomw this year.

• Harris06
    October 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

haha I love autocorrect!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Wow that was supposed to say "showtime"

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I've never watched the show. What is it even about?

• BabyTeki
    October 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub
  • BabyTeki
    October 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM
    It's about a guy named Dexter. He's a killer that works as a blood splatter analyst for the police dept. He has a code that he follows though that he only goes after bad guys

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Oh ya, I think my sister told me about that. Is it all on netflix? Cause I need a new show but I don't want to get committed if I can't finish it!

Quoting BabyTeki:

It's about a guy named Dexter. He's a killer that works as a blood splatter analyst for the police dept. He has a code that he follows though that he only goes after bad guys

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Never mind. I answered that for myself. It's not on netflix at all. Booo!!!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Oh ya, I think my sister told me about that. Is it all on netflix? Cause I need a new show but I don't want to get committed if I can't finish it!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

• LOswald0314
    October 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Jealous!!  I am waiting for DH to get home from Afghanistan in a few months so we can watch the whole season together...

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN