Girls Unstoppable

Harris06
Dexter
October 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Eek! I am just now getting the chance to watch the season 7 premier of Dexter from Sunday!!!!!

Replies

• BabyTeki
    October 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Ahh I can't read this once anything else is posted. I haven't been able to watch yet and don't know when I will. I always watch it with my nephew but neither of us have ahiqtomw this year.
  • BabyTeki
    October 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Wow that was supposed to say "showtime"
  • Harris06
    October 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

*I* won't give spoilers!! I, of course, can't speak for anyone else but I won't post any spoilers. :) 

Quoting BabyTeki:

Ahh I can't read this once anything else is posted. I haven't been able to watch yet and don't know when I will. I always watch it with my nephew but neither of us have ahiqtomw this year.

• Harris06
    October 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM

haha I love autocorrect!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Wow that was supposed to say "showtime"

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I've never watched the show. What is it even about?

• BabyTeki
    October 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub
  • BabyTeki
    October 4, 2012 at 12:57 AM
    It's about a guy named Dexter. He's a killer that works as a blood splatter analyst for the police dept. He has a code that he follows though that he only goes after bad guys

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Oh ya, I think my sister told me about that. Is it all on netflix? Cause I need a new show but I don't want to get committed if I can't finish it!

Quoting BabyTeki:

It's about a guy named Dexter. He's a killer that works as a blood splatter analyst for the police dept. He has a code that he follows though that he only goes after bad guys

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Never mind. I answered that for myself. It's not on netflix at all. Booo!!!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Oh ya, I think my sister told me about that. Is it all on netflix? Cause I need a new show but I don't want to get committed if I can't finish it!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

• LOswald0314
    October 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Jealous!!  I am waiting for DH to get home from Afghanistan in a few months so we can watch the whole season together...

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts