Girls Unstoppable

Harris06
Dexter
October 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Eek! I am just now getting the chance to watch the season 7 premier of Dexter from Sunday!!!!!

Replies

• mrswillie
    October 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I have never watched that show.

• 4kidz916
    October 4, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I used to watch it and really liked the show but I don't have Showtime anymore.  

• heather4511
    October 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM
    I don't have Showtime either. I LOVEEEE that show.
  • sukainah
    October 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Oh cool, I'm jealous, we don't have that channel so I have to wait until it comes out on video and I'm still waiting for season 6 LOL

• Harris06
    October 4, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I still watch it but that MESSED ME UP for DAYS! I mean, seriously got in my head and messed me up for a little bit. 

Quoting BabyTeki:

My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub

• Harris06
    October 4, 2012 at 9:27 AM

My husband and I watch it together, as well. I wait for him. 

Quoting LOswald0314:

Jealous!!  I am waiting for DH to get home from Afghanistan in a few months so we can watch the whole season together...

• BabyTeki
    October 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    Yea my DH just stopped watching. He did the same thing to me with Sons of Anarchy. He really liked a character that was killed last week, so now he says he's done

Quoting Harris06:

I still watch it but that MESSED ME UP for DAYS! I mean, seriously got in my head and messed me up for a little bit. 

Quoting BabyTeki:

My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub

• natesmom1228
    October 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I have never seen that show.

• Madelaine
    October 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Looking forward to it too!

• countrygirlkat
    October 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I have never seen the show but I have heard tons of people saying it is good.  I should check it out sometime. 

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts