Girls Unstoppable

Harris06
Dexter
October 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Eek! I am just now getting the chance to watch the season 7 premier of Dexter from Sunday!!!!!

Replies

• mrswillie
    October 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I have never watched that show.

• 4kidz916
    October 4, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I used to watch it and really liked the show but I don't have Showtime anymore.  

• heather4511
    October 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM
    I don't have Showtime either. I LOVEEEE that show.
  • sukainah
    October 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Oh cool, I'm jealous, we don't have that channel so I have to wait until it comes out on video and I'm still waiting for season 6 LOL

• Harris06
    October 4, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I still watch it but that MESSED ME UP for DAYS! I mean, seriously got in my head and messed me up for a little bit. 

Quoting BabyTeki:

My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub

• Harris06
    October 4, 2012 at 9:27 AM

My husband and I watch it together, as well. I wait for him. 

Quoting LOswald0314:

Jealous!!  I am waiting for DH to get home from Afghanistan in a few months so we can watch the whole season together...

• BabyTeki
    October 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    Yea my DH just stopped watching. He did the same thing to me with Sons of Anarchy. He really liked a character that was killed last week, so now he says he's done

Quoting Harris06:

I still watch it but that MESSED ME UP for DAYS! I mean, seriously got in my head and messed me up for a little bit. 

Quoting BabyTeki:

My DH refused to watch it anymore when a certain person was killed. The character was in the tub

• natesmom1228
    October 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I have never seen that show.

• Madelaine
    October 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Looking forward to it too!

• countrygirlkat
    October 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I have never seen the show but I have heard tons of people saying it is good.  I should check it out sometime. 

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN