Girls Unstoppable

Reina13
Please tell me I am not alone in this...
by Reina13
October 3, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Please tell me that I am not the only one who has gotten into the Halloween candy!

I don't know why I do this to myself. Why oh why do I buy Halloween candy so early? I am easily tempted, it silently calls to me when my kiddos are at school and inevitably, I answer the call...sigh

Do you buy Halloween candy in advance?

Do you 'sample' it?

Replies

• natesmom1228
    October 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM

LOL, I don't buy halloween candy. We never get any kids where I live and my son is not going out this year.

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    October 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I haven't yet, but I can feel your pain!!  I get myself at the end when it is on clearance, then I can justify buying it (and buy lots)!!

• Leelee1008
    October 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM

LOL I have too

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    October 3, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Don't tell me that!!  LOL

Sooo the candy has to be clearanced out because of the halloween packaging...Hmm

You do realize if my waist expands anymore, I am totally blaming it on you. Not my lack of self control...lol

Quoting Bob192:

I haven't yet, but I can feel your pain!!  I get myself at the end when it is on clearance, then I can justify buying it (and buy lots)!!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    October 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Oh good, come join me in the "I sneak halloween candy" group..lol

Quoting Leelee1008:

LOL I have too

• MamaMandee
    October 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM

LOL I do then I have to go back and buy more. 

• countrygirlkat
    October 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM

We don't buy it at all because we don't get any trick or treaters because we live so far out.  If we did though I would wait to buy it because like you I would be tempted!

• Rushn311
    October 3, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I haven't because I don't want to sample it and eat it all. I am buying different things things this year, and then stuff for just us. LOL

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    October 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Ha!  Ha!!  Okay, I'll take full responsibility!!

Quoting Reina13:

Don't tell me that!!  LOL

Sooo the candy has to be clearanced out because of the halloween packaging...Hmm

You do realize if my waist expands anymore, I am totally blaming it on you. Not my lack of self control...lol

Quoting Bob192:

• LOswald0314
    October 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Lol yeah I've had my fair share of the little m&m bags.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN