October Randomness
October 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I noticed one wasn't started yet!

Replies

• KymberleeAnn
    October 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

LOL.. This such a funny picture.

Quoting slw123:

Random Funny Picture | Funny Pictures | Funny Pics | Crazy Pictures | Weird Pictures

My husband would so do this, lol.

• KymberleeAnn
    October 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Adorable kitty. I love cats.

Quoting TurboMom81:

• TurboMom81
    October 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    NP. My cousin just came back from Afghanistan back in February just in time to see his wife give birth to their son. It was really hard on all of us. Especially last August when our Grandmother was killed. He just wanted to come home and we just wanted him to stay safe.

Quoting Harris06:

Thank you so much! :)

Quoting TurboMom81:

Oh I did not know he was deploying. I would definitely be getting in that alone time before he leaves. I will add him to my prayer list.

Quoting Harris06:

Oh I know for sure it will be hard!! I am really nervous but it will be nice to have some time to he and I before he deploys and we are apart for about a year.

Quoting TurboMom81:

it is rough. We spent two nights and almost 3 days away from our girls.  As much as we were enjoying our time alone, we were missing the girls something fierce!

Quoting Harris06:

When we went to pick up our newest car back in July it was one night away and that was the longest I had been away, this is 4 nights and I am kind of internally freaking out!! haha

Quoting TurboMom81:

Hubby and I never took a trip alone till this past July when we went to my best friend's wedding! I want to go on a real vacation with him, just the two of us, which we have never done.

Quoting Harris06:

DO IT!! This is our first cruise post children with no children!!! We cruise a few times a year but usually with the girls. I am excited but nervous about leaving my girls.

Quoting TurboMom81:

I told my husband that I want one as a graduation gift!

Quoting Harris06:

I'm ready for my childless cruise!!!

• TurboMom81
    October 4, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    My four year old pointed it out to me! She loves Cats!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Adorable kitty. I love cats.

Quoting TurboMom81:

• styleestevie
    October 4, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Why did I already buy Halloween Candy???  I already ate some, which negates all the exercise I did today (45 minutes on the treadmill + chasing 2 kids around).  I will have to ask my husband to take it to work and stash it until later this month!

Sorry, the title of this thread is October randomness, so I figured candyremorse qualifies!

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I'm pissed at my husband right now. I have been trying to lose weight for over a year. It is a very slow process because of my hormone problems and lack of a way to work out. I will admit I am addicted to food. I have tried to stop buying junk food because if it is in the house I will binge eat it. I have asked my husband to stop bringing junk food home over and over and over and over. So tonight he comes home from a late meeting with soda's and beer (which is for him and I don't like it so no big deal except that he goes through it like it's water) and a bag of reese's. My favorite candy. I am so sick of him ignoring me about this and not supporting my weight loss. 

• mrswillie
    October 4, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Good morning!

• TurboMom81
    October 4, 2012 at 6:49 AM
    Husband drank the last K-Cup AGAIN! Once again, leaving me with no coffee. Grrrrr
  • 4kidz916
    October 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Good morning.

• 4kidz916
    October 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I'm so tired today.  I would love to go back to bed.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN