Girls Unstoppable

on_the_beach
A great message to our girls
October 3, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I saw this on GMA this morning and thought it was a great message for our girls and have posted it in another group already. It definitely needs to be shared.

Replies

• MamaBear2cubs
    October 3, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I love this!

• TurboMom81
    October 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM

LOL I was just about to share this!  

She is one tough lady!

• on_the_beach
    October 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Quoting TurboMom81:

She is one tough lady!

She is awesome and you know what? As much as I hate bullying, I love that it took bullying for her to do this. That one email had more impact than that guy ever thought it would. POSITIVE impact. 

• njmomof3
    October 3, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I love this!

Me, too!

• TurboMom81
    October 3, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Bet that guy wishes he could crawl under a rock somewhere!

As a bigger woman myself, I get a lot of that crap too. My first boyfriend made fun of for being fat.  It stings and sticks with you.  Unfortunately, I'm not as tough I she is.  I wish I was.

Quoting on_the_beach:

Quoting TurboMom81:

She is one tough lady!

She is awesome and you know what? As much as I hate bullying, I love that it took bullying for her to do this. That one email had more impact than that guy ever thought it would. POSITIVE impact. 

• on_the_beach
    October 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I have to wonder what he looks like. Sometimes those who are the meanest are the ones who seem themselves in you. 

Quoting TurboMom81:

As a bigger woman myself, I get a lot of that crap too. My first boyfriend made fun of for being fat.  It stings and sticks with you.  Unfortunately, I'm not as tough I she is.  I wish I was.

Quoting on_the_beach:

Quoting TurboMom81:

She is one tough lady!

• TurboMom81
    October 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Very true.  Which is kind of why I love this quote so much:

Speaks volumes!

Quoting on_the_beach:

I have to wonder what he looks like. Sometimes those who are the meanest are the ones who seem themselves in you. 

Quoting TurboMom81:

Quoting on_the_beach:

Quoting TurboMom81:

She is one tough lady!

• natesmom1228
    October 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I saw this.  I think it's a good message for everyone.

• KaylaMillar
    October 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM
    I saw this. I live that she took a stand! I bet the guy that wrote that never expected she would do that
  • heather4511
    October 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I love this. She is very courageous for calling that man out. 

Girls Unstoppable