Girls Unstoppable

on_the_beach
A great message to our girls
October 3, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I saw this on GMA this morning and thought it was a great message for our girls and have posted it in another group already. It definitely needs to be shared.

Replies

• alliesmom112
    October 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I love this. I saw this on fb

• JoJoBean8
    October 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I saw this and thought it was great!

• SlightlyPerfect
    October 7, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I finally figured out why this didn't sit well with me.

This is not bullying. Facing physical force, like coercion, or threats of physical or emotional repercussions on a daily basis overtime and being criticized (constructively or not) are two very different things.

• copperswifey
    October 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I can't believe that guy did that. I really don't get how people can be that outright rude and cruel. I'm glad she stood up to him. I guess he's a personal injury attorney so you I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from him :/

• SweetLuci
    October 10, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Love this quote

Quoting TurboMom81:

Very true.  Which is kind of why I love this quote so much:

Speaks volumes!

Quoting on_the_beach:

I have to wonder what he looks like. Sometimes those who are the meanest are the ones who seem themselves in you. 

Quoting TurboMom81:

Bet that guy wishes he could crawl under a rock somewhere!

As a bigger woman myself, I get a lot of that crap too. My first boyfriend made fun of for being fat.  It stings and sticks with you.  Unfortunately, I'm not as tough I she is.  I wish I was.

Quoting on_the_beach:

Quoting TurboMom81:

LOL I was just about to share this!  

She is one tough lady!

She is awesome and you know what? As much as I hate bullying, I love that it took bullying for her to do this. That one email had more impact than that guy ever thought it would. POSITIVE impact. 

Girls Unstoppable