Girls Unstoppable

funhappymom
Baby leg warmers
September 28, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I am looking for some for my 6 month old. 

Does anyone have any recommendations or where to buy? Maybe someone on etsy?

Replies

• slw123
    by slw123
    September 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

oh my goodness, I'm picturing them in my head and I think they will be precious!!  I don't know where to find any though  =(

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM
    • Babies R' Us
    • Gap
    • Old Navy
    • Children's Place 
    • Gymboree 

These are just a few places I thought of might have them.

• .Angelica.
    September 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

hyenacart and etsy. or if you have a sewing machine, go find some knee socks, cutt off the foot part and hem them.

• funhappymom
    September 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

http://everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/

bowing down OMG, thank you so much. I am so doing this, this weekend. I would have never thought to do that. Wahoo!!!!!

• funhappymom
    September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Quoting .Angelica.:

hyenacart and etsy. or if you have a sewing machine, go find some knee socks, cutt off the foot part and hem them.

Haha, that was link posted above is-to make them yourself. I would have never thought to do that. Thanks :)

• .Angelica.
    September 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM

i made some, it was really easy. i just couldn't justify spending $12 on one pair at other places.

I know her onesie doesn't match, lol but i just took a quick pic after making them!

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Haha, that was link posted above is-to make them yourself. I would have never thought to do that. Thanks :)

• funhappymom
    September 28, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Adorable. My daughter has so many cute dresses but with this chilly weather, I hate to wear them on her, lol. And it will only get worst as we get into winter. Thank you so much :)

Quoting .Angelica.:

i made some, it was really easy. i just couldn't justify spending $12 on one pair at other places.

I know her onesie doesn't match, lol but i just took a quick pic after making them!

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• .Angelica.
    September 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

my dd has lots of summer dresses and i'm not sure i could put them on her once it gets cold.

Quoting funhappymom:

Adorable. My daughter has so many cute dresses but with this chilly weather, I hate to wear them on her, lol. And it will only get worst as we get into winter. Thank you so much :)

Quoting .Angelica.:

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• LOswald0314
    September 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Check ebay too.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN