Girls Unstoppable

funhappymom
Baby leg warmers
September 28, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I am looking for some for my 6 month old. 

Does anyone have any recommendations or where to buy? Maybe someone on etsy?

Replies

• slw123
    by slw123
    September 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

oh my goodness, I'm picturing them in my head and I think they will be precious!!  I don't know where to find any though  =(

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM
    • Babies R' Us
    • Gap
    • Old Navy
    • Children's Place 
    • Gymboree 

These are just a few places I thought of might have them.

• .Angelica.
    September 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

hyenacart and etsy. or if you have a sewing machine, go find some knee socks, cutt off the foot part and hem them.

• funhappymom
    September 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting PinkParadox:

http://everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/

bowing down OMG, thank you so much. I am so doing this, this weekend. I would have never thought to do that. Wahoo!!!!!

• funhappymom
    September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Quoting .Angelica.:

hyenacart and etsy. or if you have a sewing machine, go find some knee socks, cutt off the foot part and hem them.

Haha, that was link posted above is-to make them yourself. I would have never thought to do that. Thanks :)

• .Angelica.
    September 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM

i made some, it was really easy. i just couldn't justify spending $12 on one pair at other places.

I know her onesie doesn't match, lol but i just took a quick pic after making them!

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Haha, that was link posted above is-to make them yourself. I would have never thought to do that. Thanks :)

• funhappymom
    September 28, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Adorable. My daughter has so many cute dresses but with this chilly weather, I hate to wear them on her, lol. And it will only get worst as we get into winter. Thank you so much :)

Quoting .Angelica.:

i made some, it was really easy. i just couldn't justify spending $12 on one pair at other places.

I know her onesie doesn't match, lol but i just took a quick pic after making them!

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• .Angelica.
    September 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

my dd has lots of summer dresses and i'm not sure i could put them on her once it gets cold.

Quoting funhappymom:

Adorable. My daughter has so many cute dresses but with this chilly weather, I hate to wear them on her, lol. And it will only get worst as we get into winter. Thank you so much :)

Quoting .Angelica.:

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting .Angelica.:

• LOswald0314
    September 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Check ebay too.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts