Girls Unstoppable

kirbymom
Have you had your special Mother-Daughter time this month?
September 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM

If so, what did you do? Did you go somewhere or did you stay at home?  You can also post pics. I just love seeing what you ladies post. :)  

Replies

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM

nope

• Charizma77
    October 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    We will soon, going to a little place in town called the Sweet House for dessert.
  • kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Mmmm. Sounds good. :) What kind of desserts do they have? 

Quoting Charizma77:

We will soon, going to a little place in town called the Sweet House for dessert.

• kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Hope you and your family are all in good spirits and have a wonderful weekend as well as today. :)  

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

nope

• jessicasmom1
    October 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

yes took DD and her best friend to see Hotel Transylvania

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Well thank you. Yours too!

Quoting kirbymom:

Hope you and your family are all in good spirits and have a wonderful weekend as well as today. :)  

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

nope

• kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Wow. Did they like the Hotel? :)

Quoting jessicasmom1:

yes took DD and her best friend to see Hotel Transylvania

• SweetLuci
    October 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM

She needed larger bras, so I took her to get fitted...holy cow! Anyway, later we did some more clothes shopping and had lunch. We went horsebackriding.  I helped her sew a pillow for my mom to use in her wheelchair.

• kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Wow. Sounds like you had a very accomplished day!  Who had the most fun, you or her?  :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

She needed larger bras, so I took her to get fitted...holy cow! Anyway, later we did some more clothes shopping and had lunch. We went horsebackriding.  I helped her sew a pillow for my mom to use in her wheelchair.

• SweetLuci
    October 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM

lol That wasn't one day; it was three different days. We both enjoy our time together.

Quoting kirbymom:

Wow. Sounds like you had a very accomplished day!  Who had the most fun, you or her?  :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN