Girls Unstoppable

kirbymom
Have you had your special Mother-Daughter time this month?
September 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM

If so, what did you do? Did you go somewhere or did you stay at home?  You can also post pics. I just love seeing what you ladies post. :)  

Replies

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM

nope

• Charizma77
    October 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    We will soon, going to a little place in town called the Sweet House for dessert.
  • kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Mmmm. Sounds good. :) What kind of desserts do they have? 

Quoting Charizma77:

We will soon, going to a little place in town called the Sweet House for dessert.

• kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Hope you and your family are all in good spirits and have a wonderful weekend as well as today. :)  

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

nope

• jessicasmom1
    October 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

yes took DD and her best friend to see Hotel Transylvania

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Well thank you. Yours too!

Quoting kirbymom:

Hope you and your family are all in good spirits and have a wonderful weekend as well as today. :)  

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

nope

• kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Wow. Did they like the Hotel? :)

Quoting jessicasmom1:

yes took DD and her best friend to see Hotel Transylvania

• SweetLuci
    October 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM

She needed larger bras, so I took her to get fitted...holy cow! Anyway, later we did some more clothes shopping and had lunch. We went horsebackriding.  I helped her sew a pillow for my mom to use in her wheelchair.

• kirbymom
    October 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Wow. Sounds like you had a very accomplished day!  Who had the most fun, you or her?  :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

She needed larger bras, so I took her to get fitted...holy cow! Anyway, later we did some more clothes shopping and had lunch. We went horsebackriding.  I helped her sew a pillow for my mom to use in her wheelchair.

• SweetLuci
    October 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM

lol That wasn't one day; it was three different days. We both enjoy our time together.

Quoting kirbymom:

Wow. Sounds like you had a very accomplished day!  Who had the most fun, you or her?  :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts