Girls Unstoppable

KymberleeAnn
Spending Time With Yourself...
September 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM

When was the last time you spent the entire day in bed with magazines, daytime TV and your favorite snacks?

Replies

• chasingrandbaby
    October 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I work somewhere everyday of the week, including chasing my grandchild, I frequently go to movies by myself and it is my time to enjoy what I want at the time I want and dont have to wrangle other peoples schedules into mine to be able to do it. sometimes its scary to be by myself in the theater, but I try to pick the newer ones so that there should be other people there also. OR I close my door and everyone knows not to knock :)

• alliesmom112
    October 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I don't know. Too long ago 

• JoJoBean8
    October 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Before kids!

• SweetLuci
    October 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I agree. It's nice to have me time, but I can't spend it in bed.

Quoting mrswillie:

I can't stay in bed all day. I have to say though, Friday's are my day. I typicall have lunch with a friend, get my nails done and do a bit of shopping.

• KymberleeAnn
    October 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Me too!

Quoting SweetLuci:

I agree. It's nice to have me time, but I can't spend it in bed.

Quoting mrswillie:

I can't stay in bed all day. I have to say though, Friday's are my day. I typicall have lunch with a friend, get my nails done and do a bit of shopping.

• alexsmomaubrys2
    October 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I can't do that at home but if I am craving "me time", then I just go out by myself. Usually to Barnes and Nobles. LOL.

• KymberleeAnn
    October 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

LOL, I do the same thing, I like to take that little hour or so just to be alone. And Barnes and Nobles is such a arm relaxing environment. And the smell of the coffee yummy! Smile...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I can't do that at home but if I am craving "me time", then I just go out by myself. Usually to Barnes and Nobles. LOL.

• SweetLuci
    October 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM

When I do that DH says I'm going to the library.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

LOL, I do the same thing, I like to take that little hour or so just to be alone. And Barnes and Nobles is such a arm relaxing environment. And the smell of the coffee yummy! Smile...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

• KymberleeAnn
    October 11, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Yes the library too is one of my favorite places on earth to go to.

Quoting SweetLuci:

When I do that DH says I'm going to the library.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN