Girls Unstoppable

Harris06
Confessions
August 28, 2012 at 10:02 PM

We have done this before in my other group and it can be fun and a good way to let off some steam so I thought I'd try it here. It doesn't have to be anything serious, it can be "I eat a King size chocolate bar every night before bed", but give me some confessions of yours.

Replies

• Harris06
    August 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM

When I was 3 I had surgery to correct kidney reflux. I had flashbacks for years that still come back to me every now and then but not near as much as they used to. I am scared to death that one or more of my girls will need the same (though my flashbacks are not hardly at all like it really was...haha). I watch them for UTI's like a hawk. I, to this day, get UTI's at the drop of a hat and I am scared to death that they will get one and I will not know it or know it until it is too late.

• HamBergerMama
    August 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    I should be u folding 3 loads of laundry...
  • HamBergerMama
    August 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM
    *up
  • Harris06
    August 28, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I should be doing laundry

• 4kidz916
    August 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I ate  chips for lunch today.  :(

• SlightlyPerfect
    August 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I demanded a rematch tonight in Candy Land against my 3-year-old. She still beat me again.

• Mrs.Andrews
    August 29, 2012 at 3:05 AM

I really want to lose weight but I don't try hard enough.

• cbgwatkins
    August 29, 2012 at 7:40 AM

This is TOTALLY the same for me.  I do, then I don't, eat right & I can't seem to make myself find the time to exercise.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I really want to lose weight but I don't try hard enough.

• 4kidz916
    August 29, 2012 at 8:13 AM

That's so cute.  :)

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I demanded a rematch tonight in Candy Land against my 3-year-old. She still beat me again.

• Harris06
    August 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I've done that before. In college a regular lunch of mine was a little bag of Cheez-Its and a Dr Pepper. haha

Quoting 4kidz916:

I ate  chips for lunch today.  :(

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN