Girls Unstoppable

Cafe Kate
Raising Confident Daughters Day 9: Girls in the Lead
July 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Let your daughter teach you a new skill. Try doing a project together like jewelry making or pottery, or ask her to show you how to do something you normally wouldn't, like play video games or learn to text. 

What can your daughter teach you?

teacher

Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

Replies

• wolfpup
    by wolfpup
    July 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    My daughter taught me how to season food, which I am horrible at.
  • wolfpup
    by wolfpup
    July 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM
    my daughter taught me how to season food which I am horrible at
  • SweetLuci
    July 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM

We did the butterfly habitat and it was so interesting. We got it at a butterfly farm in Key West that we thoroughly enjoyed, and doing it at home just expanded the experience.

Quoting momofkandb:

She is teaching me to slow down.  We recently purchased her the butterfly habitat and the caterpillars.  We have watched them from caterpillars to chrysilis, and now they are hatching.  Today, our last butterfly should emerge.  So, she is teaching me to slow down and enjoy the show.  We are watching for the last butterfly to hatch out!  

I love watching things thru her eyes and really seeing thing for the first time...again.

• Angel267
    July 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM

playing video games,computer games,dancing and more

• SweetLuci
    July 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM

My daughter has showed me so many things on the computer, how to text, and most of all, to see the world throught her eyes, in amazement and wonder.

• Caramel824
    July 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    My daughter taught me how to play old maid!!!!how ironic!
  • earthangel1967
    July 19, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Soooo much,

deep thinkers so love to hear their philosphies or poetry

new perspectives

technology updates of various kinds

photography

fitness, health

fashion tips

humor

beauty tips

• AzariahsMother
    July 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Jewerly..........oh I have wanted to learn how to do that myself for a long time.  Mayde DD and I will have to make a trip to Michale's this weekend and see what trouble we can get into.

• blg5484
    by blg5484
    July 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM

patience

• MamaMandee
    July 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I was thinking that sounded like fun too! 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Jewerly..........oh I have wanted to learn how to do that myself for a long time.  Mayde DD and I will have to make a trip to Michale's this weekend and see what trouble we can get into.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN