Girls Unstoppable

TheJerseyGirl
TGIF!! What are your weekend plans??
May 11, 2012 at 6:02 AM

barbecuingmowing the lawnhappy mothers dayshopping

Replies

• Mrs.Pool2Be
    May 11, 2012 at 9:19 AM

We are going to go see my MIL tomorrow for Mother's Day, other than that I really have no idea what we have planned.

• KaylaMillar
    May 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    We have a fellowship at our. Hutch tonight. Tomorrow we'll probably hang with friends, Sunday is church
  • jerzeetomato
    May 11, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Tomorrow a day completely to myself - gardening, purging the house, helping out at a fundraiser...... and then maybe even wine with an outdoor fire. :)

• Mrs.Pool2Be
    May 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Well today I am going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with my back that has been hurting me since last Thursday.  Went to the ER this past Sunday, the meds they gave me have helped some but not entirely since I am still in pain.

• jen113000
    May 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    Yesterday I had mothers day tea pizza at my favorite spot and ritas waterice and fishing at my favorite spot! Today we are going to an amusement park! Tomorrow no idea yet
  • bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    May 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

soccer practice this morning, cub scouts at 2, tball at 3...then it's time to relax. we go to my parent's house tomorrow

• TheJerseyGirl
    May 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Back pain is awful...I have that and terrible neck pain. Just make sure you dont over do it and get lots of rest. No lifting!! hope you feel better soon

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Well today I am going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with my back that has been hurting me since last Thursday.  Went to the ER this past Sunday, the meds they gave me have helped some but not entirely since I am still in pain.

• KaylaMillar
    May 13, 2012 at 5:47 PM
    I hope you start to feel better

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts