Girls Unstoppable

TheJerseyGirl
Weekend plans with your kids?
May 5, 2012 at 5:11 AM

Im up early as usual...My daughter is running a 5K race at school called Run Against Drugs. She's been in this since the beginning! We need to be at the school by 7:45 and then there's an awards ceremony and pizza afterwards. Then the two of us are going to my neice in laws baby shower later in the day.

Tonight she wants her best friend to spend the night so I'll have 2 very mouthy 15 year olds in the house. Please pray for me , girls!LOL! praying

What are your plans?

Replies

• momkaribg
    May 5, 2012 at 7:22 AM
    We will probably go to Dollywood.
  • mamivon2
    May 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Going to a 2y old birthday party and then idk

• Rushn311
    May 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM

We don't have any plans for today to just clean house. Well that's my plans. my hubby might mow the lawn. I need to run to Walmart too.

Sunday, we are all going to see The Avengers with my bestie and her family :)

• jessicasmom1
    May 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM

swimming

• lalasmama2007
    May 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    My dd has a t-ball game today. I'm not sure what's going on tomorrow.
  • MamaMandee
    May 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

WOW that sounds like a busy day! We have no major plans this weekend. 

• jen113000
    May 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM
    Taking the kids and meeting friends at a burger place tonight. Right now hubs took oldest fishing! Tomorrow meeting a bunch of friends and their families at a kite day!
  • Leelee1008
    May 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Baseball! Friday night we had a late game but it got cancled, so instead we had a practice. this afternoon we had a game, and now were getting ready to head over to watch the other team b.c my friends son is on it.

• Madelaine
    May 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Hmmm....just swimming probably

• MamaBear2cubs
    May 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

We spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa followed by an evening dip in the pool.

Girls Unstoppable