Girls Unstoppable

carolina_gal
Do you surprise your child with gifts?
May 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Do you surprise your child with gifts, just because? What's the last thing you surprised them with?

gift

Replies

• NearSeattleMom
    May 3, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Quoting carolina_gal:

Do you surprise your child with gifts, just because? What's the last thing you surprised them with?

gift

I brought her something home the last time I traveled, a stuffed animal.

• ceciliam
    May 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I definitely like to do that. The last thing I surprised my son with was a Spiderman action figure.

• jen113000
    May 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Yes I do, the latest thing was last Friday and we surprised and took them to the carnival. Not exactly a gift but they were so happy because they had no idea the carnival was in town!

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    May 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I do!  On Monday I surprised both kids after school by taking them to McDonald's for icecream.  Before that I surprised her by allowing her to get her nostril pierced over the weekend.

• TheJerseyGirl
    May 4, 2012 at 5:15 AM

My kids get pretty much what they ask for but arent spoiled. If someone wants something I get it for them...within reason!

• MamaBear2cubs
    May 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

When I can.I like spoiling them lol.

• ceciliam
    May 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Nice! I love surprises like that!

Quoting jen113000:

Yes I do, the latest thing was last Friday and we surprised and took them to the carnival. Not exactly a gift but they were so happy because they had no idea the carnival was in town!

• lalasmama2007
    May 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    Sometimes I do. I got her a Lalaloopsy mini that she'd been wanting last weekend after her tball game.
  • goddess99
    May 4, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I do sometimes, it depends on her behavior. The last thing was a soundtrack she wanted.

• KaylaMillar
    May 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    I do sometimes. It's usually just something smalln

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN