Girls Unstoppable

Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...
May 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• curvylady
    May 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM

a little about me... i am 33 married and have two kids. One girl 6 and one boy 4. I am a recoverring drug addict.  I am a stay at home mom. I am new to this kind of support.  im looking forward to getting to know some of you.

• VisionSeeker
    May 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Hi~ I'm Cheryl.  I'm 37 and the mommy to 3 awesome kids.  I finally gave birth to a baby girl 4 years ago. I've been married 15 1/2 years to my best friend.  I have tons of hobbies but most of them are centered around cooking, reading, crafts, and gardening.  I can't wait to meet everyone.

• HonourWeaver
    May 16, 2012 at 10:10 PM

i'm Ariel i'm 17. i live in texas. i am pregnant with my first baby. a baby girl

• KPnXans_mommy
    May 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    I'm Reanna. I Am 22 yrs old. I live in West TX. I have two children, one boy and one girl. They are 3 and 1. And I am glad to join the group! Can't wait to meet other moms!! :D
  • Trae36
    by Trae36
    May 17, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I'm Tracie and I live in St Louis. I have four children all girls three teens and a 2 yo

• KPnXans_mommy
    May 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    Quoting HonourWeaver:

i'm Ariel i'm 17. i live in texas. i am pregnant with my first baby. a baby girl

Yayy for TX!! Lol
  • Anna.K
    by Anna.K
    May 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM

hello ladies,

it must be late evening when i saw this posting, instead of replying, i think i click on a add a post.

i feel silly being alone on that spot. :)

anyways ,i found my calling, done with 8 to 5jobs , raised kids well in a year youngest will be in school and now back to being me and will surely make the most of it.

Anna K

• mumsy2three
    May 21, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Hello~ I'm Shauna. I live in PA with my hubby and our 3 children. Our dd is 18 and our sons are 10 and 7.

• LadyStork
    May 22, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I'm Tara, 29 years old, happily married and have two kids. DD is going to be 4 in June, and DS will soon be 9 months. I'm a cooking demonstrator and a pastry chef. Our little family has been through a LOT lately, but we're getting through it.

• ruba87
    by ruba87
    May 26, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I am Ruba from Jordan.. i live in Michigan ..
    i have two cute daughters  .. lesbians

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Girls Unstoppable

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN