Piles of Laundry

kitty4ever
Laundry~Uggg
April 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Well I hope this gets to be a booming group.  Laundry is my biggest downfall, I think mainly because I like to hang it out on the line rather run the dryer.  I make my own laundry detergent and love the results, with us farming and all the grease, grime, and smells that go with it, the homemade detergent is a miracle worker.  I have four grown kids, three of which are still more or less at home.  Therefore between all their activities and work, laundry is NEVER ENDING!!!!

Replies

• Jen137
    by Jen137
    April 16, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Wow.. i can't imagine hanging my laundry to dry.. I have soo much. And making your own detergent? Thats cool :)

• SuperMom2433
    April 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    Omgosh you make your own detergant!!! Thats awesome! I can imagine how neverending. Its neverending for me. Ugh...I hate laundry!
  • kitty4ever
    April 17, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I've been trying to convince DH to get a second washer!  I know I could run two nonstop.  Twice as much laundry done in the same amount of time?  Seemed like a good idea to me.  Of course my yard would probably look like one huge spider web with clothes lines strung everywhere.  Have any of you thought about a second washer/dryer?  Just wondering if you got or would get the same look and response I got from my DH!

• SuperMom2433
    April 17, 2012 at 10:40 AM
    Oh my gosh..thats a great idea but I would probably get a look.as well...lol.

Quoting kitty4ever:

I've been trying to convince DH to get a second washer!  I know I could run two nonstop.  Twice as much laundry done in the same amount of time?  Seemed like a good idea to me.  Of course my yard would probably look like one huge spider web with clothes lines strung everywhere.  Have any of you thought about a second washer/dryer?  Just wondering if you got or would get the same look and response I got from my DH!

• Jen137
    by Jen137
    April 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Get a HE washer..it holds 3 times as much laundry as a regular washer..its soo nice :)

Quoting kitty4ever:

• kitty4ever
    April 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I'll have to check that out.

Piles of Laundry

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts