Conservative Mommas with Crunchy Ideas

Ireallydontcare
Introductions
May 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Hi

I am LIz stay at home/work at home mother to 5. I am pregnant with number 6. My husband goes to work everyday to support his family. We met at work.

We home school and couldn't love that more. I am also a breastfeeder, cloth diaper using, garden growing, animal raising momma. Who is loving life.

Who are you?

Replies

• Jessica_Esqueda
    May 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Hey!! I'm Jessica! I'm a stay at home mom to two kids. My daughter, Sonia, is 2 and quite a handful! My son, Aiden, just turned 1 yesterday! He has been walking for a couple weeks and is cute as a button! I am a recent convert to cloth diapering (1-2 months), and practice extended breastfeeding. We will self wean, and will nurse as long as he desires! I baby wear and co-sleep exclusively, and am currently enrolled in school to get my Bachelor's in psychology. 

My son is allergic to dairy, soy, eggs, and peanuts, which has a significant impact on both his diet and mine. As a result, we have become more interested in home cooking and whole foods, as well as gardening and harvesting our own crops.

Anything else, please ask!  

• JadeTigr7
    December 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hello, I'm Crystal, very conservative, been so since I was 8, and had to do a project for the Bush/Clinton election.  We had to research political sides and choose one.

It's been hard to find other conservative mommies who also practice AP.  We co-sleep, EBF, delay/selectively vax, I'm a recent convert to intactivism, but too late for my sons. :(  I started cloth diapering with our 3rd son, and homebirthing with our 4th.

I've been married for almost 8 years now, to my high school sweetheart.  He joined the army back in 2005.  We have 4 kids with one on the way. :) 

Conservative Mommas with Crunchy Ideas

Previous Post Next Post
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN