Now this is my kind of recipe!!!

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies

Two ingredient pumpkin cookies recipe

Yields about 2 dozen

Ingredients:

• 1 box spice cake mix
  • 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl of an electric mixer, add cake mix and pumpkin puree.
  3. Mix on medium-low speed until thick and fully mixed.
  4. Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, add cookies to prepared baking sheet. Leave 2 inches between cookies.
  5. Bake for about 15 minutes until the cookies are set and cake-like in texture.
  6. Let cookies cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost with icing if desired.

Cinnamon cream cheese frosting

Yields about 2 cups

Ingredients: 

• 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 16 ounces powdered sugar

Directions: 

1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
  2. Mix on low until blended.
  3. Slowly incorporate powdered sugar until your mixture is fluffy.

recipe and photo credit

Replies

• michiganmom116
    October 17, 2013 at 7:02 PM

easy and delicious, I'm sure!

• Spring.Mom
    October 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    I love cake mix cookies! I nevrr thought of doing pumpkin ones. Going to have to try this soon!
  • sweetheart4171
    October 17, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I have done crinkle cookies with devil's food cake mix didn't have any luck with them they all burned on the bottom but didn't cook on the top

Quoting Spring.Mom:

I love cake mix cookies! I nevrr thought of doing pumpkin ones. Going to have to try this soon!

• megandwade
    October 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Well this is just too easy not to try!

• EthansMomma2010
    October 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    Looks yummy.
  • Renee47
    by Renee47
    October 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

My friend makes this and she puts chocolate chips in them, yummy.

• DissieDothe
    October 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Quoting sweetheart4171:

I have done crinkle cookies with devil's food cake mix didn't have any luck with them they all burned on the bottom but didn't cook on the top

Quoting Spring.Mom:

I did the devil's cake mix ones. Didn't burn but they were very crunchy. I think that I baked them 275 degrees for 30 or 40 min.

• michiganmom116
    October 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I made chocolate crinkle and lemon crinkle cookies with cake mixes.  They turned out good for me!

Quoting sweetheart4171:

Quoting Spring.Mom:

• sweetheart4171
    October 19, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I must of done something wrong...oven time/temp?!  something...each batch turned out the same, I gave up after the 3rd one

Quoting michiganmom116:

I made chocolate crinkle and lemon crinkle cookies with cake mixes.  They turned out good for me!

Quoting sweetheart4171:

Quoting Spring.Mom:

• coolmommy2x
    October 19, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    Yum!

I've also made muffins with just devils's food cake and a can of pumpkin puree. When they're baking, you can smell the pumpkin but when they cool you can't. They're really light too.