Thank you for joining Inside the Kitchen!
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
by TattooMom20October 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM
i love to cook for my son aswell
by TattooMom20October 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM
do you guys cook for your family or is it take out?
Welcome to the group! I'm not a vegetarian but I'm sure there are some in the group who would be able to give some good advice!
Hello I am the mother of 14 year old boy/girl twins and a 7 year old girl. I have decided to try and get healthy and I have cut out all meats except seafood for the last 3 months. So I guess I am somewhat of a vegetarian. The problem is I have now gained 2 pounds so this is all wrong I want to loose the weight not gain it. Anyone have any suggestions??