Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Hi,

Thank you for joining Inside the Kitchen!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~AmyB

Here are some helpful links:

Replies

• marla1984
    February 13, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    hi everyone, im marla! very much interested in cooking but dont know how. so im simply collecting recipes so in the future i will definitely try one by one, hahaha. im 27 weeks pregnant to a baby boy. :)
  • emilyrosenj
    February 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Welcome Delia, nice to have you here!

Quoting Kdelia:

Hi..my name is delia..29 year old mom!!! i have a 9 year old boy and i also love to cook and bake!!!!

• emilyrosenj
    February 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Welcome Karen!

Quoting KarensFaith:

Hi! My name is Karen. I am a 49 year old mom of three. I love to bake, especially cakes. I am trying to learn how to decorate them. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you all and sharing recipes. 

• emilyrosenj
    February 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hello Marla!  You will learn a lot from the wonderful ladies here.  Be sure to ask lots of questions!

Quoting marla1984:

hi everyone, im marla! very much interested in cooking but dont know how. so im simply collecting recipes so in the future i will definitely try one by one, hahaha. im 27 weeks pregnant to a baby boy. :)

• KarensFaith
    February 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Hi! I am Karen. I am 49 years old. I love to bake. Trying to teach myself how to decorate cakes. It's not as easy as it looks, especially if you have arthritis. But I'll keep trying. I love to cook as well. I have three kids, ages 22, 19 and 13. I've been married for nearly 24 years. I am a Christian and I love to read, write, do cross-stitch, learning how to sew, decorate my house and play with my pets. I am really looking forward to getting to know y'all in this group and learning from you as well. 

Grace and peace!  

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    February 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Hi Karen. Welcome! I would like to decorate my own cakes, but am too afraid of ruining it! lol. I'm sure you will get it and make some beautiful cakes! What kind of pets do you have? Have fun looking around at the delicious posts we have here!

Quoting KarensFaith:

Hi! I am Karen. I am 49 years old. I love to bake. Trying to teach myself how to decorate cakes. It's not as easy as it looks, especially if you have arthritis. But I'll keep trying. I love to cook as well. I have three kids, ages 22, 19 and 13. I've been married for nearly 24 years. I am a Christian and I love to read, write, do cross-stitch, learning how to sew, decorate my house and play with my pets. I am really looking forward to getting to know y'all in this group and learning from you as well. 

Grace and peace!  

• sanj1213
    February 15, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Quoting marla1984:

Hi Marla! Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your baby boy:)

• sanj1213
    February 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Quoting KarensFaith:

Grace and peace!  

Hi Karen, welcome to the group!

• AlleyCat08
    February 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I am Allie in Southern California. The cooking bug hit me later in life (I am almost 31), and only within the last 5 years have I actually decided to take on cooking and baking. My mom was an avid kitchen person who tried to teach me, but I refused to be "domestic".

I am happily married with 1 dog, a cat and 2 horses. I also have two teenage stepchildren.

• Cafe AmyB
    February 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Hi Allie,

I'm so glad you joined us. Hope to see you here often.

Quoting AlleyCat08:

I am Allie in Southern California. The cooking bug hit me later in life (I am almost 31), and only within the last 5 years have I actually decided to take on cooking and baking. My mom was an avid kitchen person who tried to teach me, but I refused to be "domestic".

I am happily married with 1 dog, a cat and 2 horses. I also have two teenage stepchildren.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts