Beans
Onion
Shells and cheese
Velveta mexican cheese
Spegetti noodles
Spegetti sauce
Pasta noodles
Rice

Side note: i dont want to put it all at once in the crock pot. I just want some recipies for the things i listed

Replies

• MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Here is a link to all the crockpot recipes posted here in the group, maybe look thru those for some ideas :)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116830/forums/search_posts.php?keyword=crockpot&days=0&submit=Search

• MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM
  • MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • Mamaof2010
    January 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    The thing is iv never used a crock pot,in my life so i have not a clue to use it
  • MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM

1st and not just cuz this group is sponsored by Reynolds, get some slow cooker lines by them it makes clean up so easy. 

Using your crockpot is actually pretty easy and soon to be one of your best friends. Most recipes call for throwing everything in the pot and then come back 4-8 (depends on the recipe)

Chicken can be thrown in with really any sauce or soup and then serve it over pasta or rice. 

One of my family fav that is super easy is frozen meatballs thrown in with pasta sauce cook for 4 hours and then serve on sub sandwich bread rolls. 

Quoting Mamaof2010:

The thing is iv never used a crock pot,in my life so i have not a clue to use it

• Mamaof2010
    January 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    Do i have to have water in,the crockpot or can i just throw the chicken and vegetables and stuff.in there
  • MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM

if you are using soup or sauce then no need for water

Quoting Mamaof2010:

Do i have to have water in,the crockpot or can i just throw the chicken and vegetables and stuff.in there

• Mamaof2010
    January 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    So would the canned vegetables that has, water would be enough
  • Leelee1008
    January 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM

You can take the hamburger,sauce and noodles and make spagetti. add the onion to the sauce. or you could combine most of them and make a type of shepperds pie.

• MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Yes 

Quoting Mamaof2010:

So would the canned vegetables that has, water would be enough

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email