othermom
whats for dinner 11-15-12
November 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

What is every one having for dinner tonight? We are going to have baked chicken legs with suddenly salad and some sort of veggies. I love the Kraft fresh take chedar and bacon, which is what we are coating the chicken with. It tastes wonderful. We also add some Spade L chicken seasoning to add a little more flavor to it. My son doesn't like the seasoning so we usually leave his piece plain since he doesn't  like the skin anyways

Replies

• Godspitgrl
    November 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Prob spheghetti

• sanj1213
    November 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I think I'll be baking some turkey thighs. I'll be back to post what I decide:)

• charlene_kyle
    November 15, 2012 at 7:51 PM

We had chicken alfredo.

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    November 15, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I was going to have pork tenderloin with applesauce & veggie.  Turned out we'd already eaten the pork tenderloin (we got 1/2 a pig last winter).  So I made pork ribs instead - just put them in the oven (frozen) at 350 for a couple hours with BBQ sauce poured over them.  I did pull them apart after 30 minutes since they were a solid block when they went into the oven.

Very tasty.  DH liked the meal anyway. :)

• TheBabyFactory4
    November 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    Hamburger helper crunchy tacos
  • elasmimi
    November 16, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Salisbury steak, from a new recipe, and it was yummy! Also did a butternut squash rissotto, but the squash was frozen, and pretty tasteless.

• othermom
    November 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Hamburger helper crunchy tacos

Thats my kids favorite

• othermom
    November 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Quoting elasmimi:

Salisbury steak, from a new recipe, and it was yummy! Also did a butternut squash rissotto, but the squash was frozen, and pretty tasteless.

Thats geat that the steak was yummy

• arpazia
    by arpazia
    November 16, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    I had fried tofu.
    I'm so sick of tofu!!!!!
    Ds had pizza and grapes.
    I'm not sure what dh had, he's away for work.
  • sanj1213
    November 16, 2012 at 9:53 AM
    We had turkey, collards and baked potato